Other Final Fantasy Warcraft

doomsday

Reaction score
Well, for the beta, I'm not planning to make any height differences.

Currently, I've been scratching my head figuring out making tiles in different tiles. I guess I'll fix that in the later versions. For now, I'll start developing the map.

As for the terrain, thanks to both Sajin and doomsday. However, I don't think the tiles will fit into the different cliffs, waters, etc. Could I request it to be a flat land? Although that may look pretty ugly.

so just do what i like to call a "doodle spam" which is just spam trees and just everywhere possible?

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Problem is, wouldn't the trees and most or atleast some doodads get in the way in a similar way the terrain is?, also, unless doom calls it, I work on one when I get home later tonight

doomsday

Reaction score
Problem is, wouldn't the trees and most or atleast some doodads get in the way in a similar way the terrain is?, also, unless doom calls it, I work on one when I get home later tonight

i cant actually "call" it. this is internet, that shit dont work.
u can do it if u like but im doing it tomorrow cus im gonna sleep right now, anyways, as i said. ill just do some dodgy doodle spam shit and post it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, yes. Probably, just doodads. And doodads shouldn't be a problem for the system.

Sajin

Reaction score
well custom trees from the utm yes
Edit:
im about half done but let me tell you making a flat terrain interesting is hard work xD you don't have and fillers like ponds or mountains :( lol il post screenys when a i get some more time, tell me if it will work or not and which sposts wont and il fix them.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Imports are fine. And again, doesn't have to be epic. I'm confident that your rough work would be better than my elaborate 1 hour-terraining =x

Sajin

Reaction score
Sorry, I had to stop work on the terrain last night to fix up an econ project last minuet for my group, il finish up a few parts then post screenys.
edit edit:
Finished version:
View attachment FFWC Redo.w3x

:) if anythings bad about it il gladly fix/redo :)

Sajin

Reaction score
Cool, but how do you make workers "mine" without using triggers or something?

in the object editor
Art - Required animation names

you can set it to default to any animation ;)

Crap lol just noticed that one of the miners is still owned by player red... lol hopefully ayanami notices and fixes it ^.^''

doomsday

Reaction score
Sorry, I had to stop work on the terrain last night to fix up an econ project last minuet for my group, il finish up a few parts then post screenys.
edit edit:
Finished version:
View attachment 39651

:) if anythings bad about it il gladly fix/redo :)
OMFG, U COPIED ME. MY TOP IS THE SAME AS URS, THE CASTLE AND THE GRAVEYARD.
FFS
FFS
ZOMFG. i aint changing it

doomsday

Reaction score
directed at sajin,
how do u give neutral player human units, and give human buildings to neutral players.
i really need it because i have a couple units and i need to make them neutral units. please help.
if anyone else can help, please do. greatly appreciated.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
directed at sajin,
how do u give neutral player human units, and give human buildings to neutral players.
i really need it because i have a couple units and i need to make them neutral units. please help.
if anyone else can help, please do. greatly appreciated.

Well, after you place units in the map, you double click them and change the player from there. Another way is to create unit by triggers.

Sajin

Reaction score
Of you could just make them doodads ;) problem is you cant animate them if you do that unless you use triggers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.