Final Fantasy

Which Final Fantasy Games have you played? (Check all that apply.)

• Total voters

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
So, who likes Final Fantasy? What games have you played? What do you like about them?

Discuss. :p

Edit:

Post in the thread if you have played others - I forgot how to edit polls to get more than 10 choices.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How could someone in the US play FF 1 to 3?

As old as the Super Nintendo may be, the FFs were 4 and 6 ;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've played I - III, VII, X, X-2 and XII

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Tactics is also a great game ;)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ive played FF 1-3 and X and im from US, also ff mystic quest. What ever that one is. I beat it.

EDIT - And i played like 30 minutes of 7

EDIT - The FF 1-3 i played was in japaneese.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
FF1-6 is good for its time, really good.
FF7: Godly. Epic. Awesome. Perfect.
FF8: O god, it was not too bad, yet was the one of the worst final fantasy
FF9: This one truely was epic, good plot and characters.
FF10: Really well done, good use of PS2 capabilities.
FF11: MMO, never played it.
FF12: Have it and it is fun, though, I prefer the old combat. :\
FFT: OMG LOL BBQHAXX0riaL! Second only to 7.
FFTA: It makes kittens cry.

-----------
Yes, I am a final fantasy geek/nerd/fanboy. (Between me and my brother we own almost all the final fantasys.)

Also this should be games.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
You forgot an option
[X] None

I MAY have played one, it was in japanese, since I didn't understand it, I stopped playing after 10 seconds.
and another one, Somedude was on a boat, and a god-like dude comes and kicks some buttocks, or something like that.

EDIT: The max is 10 as SilverHawk said below :p hehehe

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Somedude was on a boat, and a god-like dude comes and kicks some buttocks, or something like that.

I believe this is FF2 / FF4.

It starts this way.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I've played all but XII. Gonna get n play that one as soon as I can.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Played the ones for the GBA, FF Advanced 4 and 6 i believe? And FF 3 for the DS.

Dont know which ones they ar though. I just play to get godlike skills. Know the stories but never really follow after i beat game.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Final Fantasy VII

Its the only one I have seen pretty much
( I don't own a PS 1,2, or 3 I just play it at my friends and he only likes Final Fantasy VII)

Anyway why don't you play my game
Not So Final Fantasy XD

Because its Final Fantasy but really when is the final one :p

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Although it was off brand, I liked crystal chronicles, it didnt get as much popularity, but it was fun, and multi;player. Also fft original was good. FFTA Is kinda boring, but I am SOOO close to beating it that I wont quit (on the judge missions)

The sad thing about that ffta story:p Ive had it for years, and it has 300 missions + 12 bonus missions + I think 2 extra missions. + random clan battles.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Final Fantasy VII and X FTW

(Titus/Auron) (Cloud/Sephiroth)

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
:::Games I played:::
FF3 DS - game thats not that great, and so repetitive after a time I had to use cheat codes to beat the game. And it was still boring. Nice to have a FF on DS tho.
FFVII - Took forever to beat. But very entertaining story. low tech graphics, but hey that don't matter. This was made back in the day.
FFX - I really like the whole style of the game. Its like a aqua type colorful- like world. Good graphics. Don't like how tidus walks.
FFXII - I like how they changed the combat. Now if they can just perfect this way, Its much more realistic than "Waiting or dancing" in place for your next turn. I still have not beaten it. But will. love the armor designs for the judges, even tho they might have overdone it. 13 should be like a more graphically intense game that follows the way 12 is set up. O and the major downside of this game is Vaan looks like some cross-dressing michael jackson freak for a main character.
FFXIII - gonna get

FFADVENTCHILDREN- Love the movie graphics are so great. Only bad thing is some crappy voice acting at times, and cloud acting all emo at times. Sephiroth fight not long enough.
FFOthermovie - never seen it.

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
FF VIII Is good, offers a different concept for combat and more brain boogling method of character building.

FF X is Cool, Good Graphics, Voice Acting, And the Interactive Sphere Grid makes gameplay style Super Non Linear

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
The only one I've played (and own) is Final Fantasy XII. I bought it on a whim and love it. The lack of fluid combat has put me off RPGs in the past so this one opens it up to me. The characters are good too - Vaan might be crap, but the rest generally aren't. So he is sort of a second character (to me).

I still haven't finished it - but it's so satisfying when you beat a paticularly hard part that you just can't give up on it. It isn't something I normally encounter with other games.

I could go on about how brilliant this game is, but some FF purist will come along and say the new combat system is crap, so I ain't gonna waste my time any longer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.