Defense Final Resistance

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

This is a project I've been working on since two days ago, it isn't close to being finished. I've only made 2 heroes, and only 64 items for the moment. I'm still working on other systems and how to make the game more interesting. This will be released as soon as I've done at least all of the remaining items (32). I hope the memory of the map won't exceed 2 mb as I want people to download the map fast and won't leave due to waiting too long for a map that they're just trying out.

Final Resistance

Final Resistance Team

Frozen_Shadow [Main Creator]

Map Description

Defense based map with certain tiles which either aid you or the assailants. Creeps spawn from 6 points, Round Tiles for Humans, Grass for Orcs, Trimmed Grass for Night Elves, Blight for Undead, Brick Tiles for Naga, and Black Marble for Dragons. Creeps don't spawn instantly, Human creeps start, followed by others as the game progresses. Shared bounty helps your allies also gain gold even if they aren't the ones killing the creeps, though given bounty has a certain formula. Death Toll and Game Time is shown at the top of the map in floating text. I base this game on records on whoever can kill the most units and survive the longest.

------------------------------------------------------------
Tile Effects

Blight [-1% Max HP DPS]
Black Marble [25 DPS]
Trimmed Grass [+1% Max HP Regen]
Round Tiles [25 Mana Regen]
Rough Dirt [Teleports to Dirt]
Brick Tiles [Randomizes Size]
Grass [Randomizes Tint & Transparency]
Dirt [Randomizes Movement Speed]

Map Updates

Working on a new agility hero, Overlord. [Red Blademaster Model]
Finding a ranking save/load system. [For those who like to Show Off]
Working on adding credits at the end of the map when all players have been defeated. [Cinematic]
Adding a detailed screen shot for the readers, so they know how the map works. [Photoshopped]

Recruitment

[Open] Thinker (Generates ideas concerning; heroes, items, and gameplay.)

[Open] Balancer (Generates ideas concerning; balancing. May balance the map personally.)

Download Map : Clan HuB

Screenshots
The quality was really nice, but for some reason it became this bad when I uploaded it to TheHelper.

attachment.php

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
I dont see a map link:rolleyes: Do you want us to test the map or what? I dont get it lol.. or is this like an upcomin project and your just letting us know

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I wanted to see people's opinions first on the gameplay idea.

But anyway, I uploaded a map link.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Updated!

Changed the download link, will continue working on this map after I finish my update on DotA Revival.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.