Fireblaze

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Made this sig for a friend. He requested the text. I want you guys to focus on the text. Does it look good, does it fit? I suck with text so I need critique on it the most. Looks best in Unreal theme.

Fireblaze_by_undeadorcjerk.png

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I think you could use more than just white for the text color. Moving it up more would also help the compo. Also, try moving fireblaze left more and the smaller text a bit right. I like the font, but fireblaze could be a bit larger.

Other than that the sig is pretty good. A bit monotone, but it is fire and it looks fine with just the orange-yellow color.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Isn't that the Balrog?
I don't like the border, lulz.
Text is cool, but the placement right now makes it hard to read, and yeah, making it larger would work too.
May I ask what the little text is? Is it your signature (the LP thing)?
But it looks nice, :thup: Simple and well made with a cool subject, and good text. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I think you should try a version with the text in the space near the right side of his head.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i wouldve placed the text along his arm and put a perspective on it

like have the big fireblaze ontop of the arm and then the small text on overlay or something that mixes into the arm

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I don't see no arm in that photo. Its a wing. :D

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. The person who this was made for is... different, so he liked it regardless.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.