Skinpack FireEffect's Skins

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
i love the lizard rider.

the eredar battle mage looks like a cute 'lil demon!

do you take requests?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Sometimes. The lizard rider was a request. Its harder to do other peoples ideas though because i dont have their concept in my head.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Panda, star mage and sephiroth are cool! :)

Edit: Hmmm.... But i personally feel that the female centaur is kinda spooky =.=. I like panda the most! :)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
These skins arent ery good. They are all just copy and paste. Yeah i tried to copy the centaur face on the dryad. Creepy indeed.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
OMG ITS SUPERMAN I LOVE DC!! +REP

His attack animation is going to look wierd =(
DH kid is my 2nd fav, other look very nice too. Gw

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
My knowledge of skins is puny ,
But could you try again with the sephiroth skin?
Like alpha frostmournes edges to make it look more "thin". ( Frostmourne looks like a fat sag of shiz )
Tho you can't exactly longer tho.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yeah i know what i did wrong with the blade before now. But i got a new computer so its lost. I would love to completely make a new one though, i might do that soon.

Bump, thinking of more skins to add. Dont have any ideas yet, but ill think of something.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
I saw your skins when I first joined but didn't want to revive an old thread. My favorite would probably be the Demon Hunter Kid, followed by the Rage Druid.

Fun Fact: One of the goblins for the goblin sappers have the superman logo on their chest (Just mentioned it because of your superman).

Edit: What is the model for the last one?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Mountain King.

Sorry to revive this thread, but its kinda like a bump, but the download link is broken so if somebody can post the link that would be great. I dont have the skins anymore, sooo...yeah. Also im redoing the hellmermaid, pandit, and lizard rider, once i get the skins back.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
LOL at pandit, the name is just so funny
and demon hunter kid lol
but theyre all good, goodjob
rep

L

LordVengeanc

Wow, sweet skins :), especially the Hell Mermaid and Starmage. The Demon Hunter kid is cool, too. :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Skin pack 2 is soon to be released, with better quality skins, most coming in high quality and low quality versions.

EDIT - Im the only model/skin with no attachment so far :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.