Firefall + Beta weekend(Jan 25)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Firefall is an upcoming Free to Play / Free to Download Third or First person MMO developed by Red 5 Studios. Firefall is currently in a closed beta(invitation only) but for this upcoming weekend, January 25, it is opening up to everyone. Firefall takes place in future Brazil. The world has gone throughout many disasters. On the year 2233.36, the world was revenged by a massive asteroid bombardment, which came to be known as the Firefall. Humanity struggled to survive throughout the disaster, which killed a good portion of the human population, but they held on, becoming even more prosperous then they previously were. This eventually lead to the creation of the Arclight on the year 2233.66, the worlds first attempt at faster than light travel. Sadly, it's debut launch was a failure, which was a major part in what happened next. The melding, a lunar anomaly, brought on mainly, by the worlds new dependence on Crystite, an element that fell to earth on the day of the firefall.
The melding, has since, taken over the majority of the world. A living black fog, turning humans and whatever else it devours into its minions named the Chosen. Only a small fraction of humans still survive, on the few parts of the world that are not covered by the meld. From here they strive to survive.
(I know this is an ass backwards version of the lore, and I left out a lot of important topics but bare with me)
This game, being that it is still missing a lot of its more important content (it's more of an alpha at this point) it's still incredibly fun. The game, complete with jet boots, resource gathering, gliders(which are so cool) crafting, capturing and defending points/watchtowers/and cities from the chosen, and a decently difficult mini-boss that the players can spawn any time they want, is amazingly fun. I've had more fun in this game then I've had in any other MMO I've played.
Besides, being a beta, there are plenty of interesting things you can get to by abusing glitches in the map constraints. Like me and my friends getting to the crashed Arclight in the middle of the ocean

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.