Firefighter

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I've been inactive for some while now, but hey, finally got some inspiration. Will try to come here more often ;)

Latest signature:

FirefighterJPG.jpg

Alright, c&c as much a possible :)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
My opinion:

1) Good colour scheme. A warm blend of orange/red along with brown and bright yellow for lighting works well together.
2) Nice lighting. The lighting seems well done and fits with the bg and the render.

3) Lack of depth: Apart from the render itself, which has varying shadows to indicate folds = depth, most of the background looks like a flat wall with oddly reflected light.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moridin, are you serious?

The background is a hallway, it's easy to see.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whatever it is, it definitely shows major depth.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Your blown out highlights are destroying some detail that could look really really awesome. Try not to send your lighting too bright so you preserve that detail.

The sig is looking pretty flat to me, most likely because of the blown out highlights. Try to make the wall have a sense that it is moving backwards, so we can have a sense of space (which creates depth).

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, people

Acually, Tooltip is right, it's a hallway, those wierd things on the right are windows ;)

I'm glad you guys like the colors, I was originally going for a more white smoke thing with more greyish background, but when I checked how it would look in color dodge mode I just couldn't swap back. :)

Cheers;
//Rhymer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.