US News Firing squad execution

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Oh, oh, oh!
I watched a movie where 1-out-of-3 of the injections were lethal!

And they just injected all 3 so that the guy won't feel guilty for executing the criminal or something xD

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like how Miz was the only one to mention it was a request.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, he requested it, like he actually went out of the way to get shot. I watched 60 Minutes or something about it.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I like how Miz was the only one to mention it was a request.
Probably because there's no need to point that out again once it was mentioned. And the real reason this is news is because execution by firing squad is now outlawed in Utah; it is only because he chose when it was still legal that he was executed in that way.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Public executions need to be done more. Nothing instills fe- err i mean obedience to the law than public killing fests.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I think lets make it more intresting. Get the crowds involved by teaching them to shoot and punish wrong doers. Soon it could be come a huge TV program how awesome. I personally would love to participate, at least my tax money would be going to REAL education for when zombies take over.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I think lets make it more intresting. Get the crowds involved by teaching them to shoot and punish wrong doers. Soon it could be come a huge TV program how awesome. I personally would love to participate, at least my tax money would be going to REAL education for when zombies take over.

See the movie "The Gamer".

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See I hate how people are saying there should be more public executions. Why? So that we can move towards China and start executing people for smaller reasons? I have no doubt that public execution would increase the rate of execution as it became more 'accepted'.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Lol tooltiperror, I'm pretty sure that they were joking, otherwise they would be retards. (and I don't really think they are, so that enforces the joking case)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most of them probably are joking, but I have a finger on one or two who probably weren't.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Most of them probably are joking, but I have a finger on one or two who probably weren't.

Dude omg stop touching me :D

Jk, public executions aren't needed in society. "Ooo, someone's about to die" ... yeh nty.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
I agree that the death sentence in most cases is a better option than a life sentence without parole however I'm pretty sure they put you under anaesthesia before they give you the deadly injection so you don't feel it.
Sometimes the anesthesia doesn't work, so you die of suffocation without being able to move a muscle, while you're still conscious. It would be like drowning, except with people everywhere around.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.