First Signature -- Samus

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Well, I followed a tutorial and I customized my signature a bit and came out with a cool-looking result.

Note that this is my first signature, but of course that is no reason to lower down your critique level or w/e.

Here it is, enjoy:

samussignaturegj4.jpg

C&C

Original Render: http://www.render-world.com/renders/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=435

Enjoy! :D

[Note: The text was supposed to be kind of invisible because I liked the background too much and it didn't blend well. :p]

EDIT: Updated with border.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Thanks. Yea... It is really bright. But that is because I accidently chose "color dodge" when I was creating the layers. But I ended up liking it so I just decided to keep it that way. :D

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Ah, it aggravates my headache. I think it is too bright. You might try burnin' it a little.

Also render doesn't blend in very well.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Ah, it aggravates my headache. I think it is too bright. You might try burnin' it a little.

Also render doesn't blend in very well.

1. You always have headaches. :p

2. Burning highlights on white doesn't look all that great, it makes it gray and ugly.

3. It is supposed to aggravate any headache. It is also supposed to be bright.

4. How should I do that? I tried to but simply changing its color won't do. And it is hard to make it blend that well. I also had intentions of making it stick out a bit. :D I guess the new blending means completely unnoticable. :p

=======

Alright, I understand. It is bright and aggravates ArmedCitizen's headache. :D

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
gj. its bright and makes people look at it.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You should make the text stand out more.. even if you wanted it invisible. >_<

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
gj. its bright and makes people look at it.

Lol... Then they want to look away. xD

You should make the text stand out more.. even if you wanted it invisible. >_<

I guess so... But Adobe Photoshop auto-merged the layers for some reason so I can't modify it now. Even if I use the background eraser tool because it makes the transparent checker box symbol thing. >.<

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I guess so... But Adobe Photoshop auto-merged the layers for some reason so I can't modify it now. Even if I use the background eraser tool because it makes the transparent checker box symbol thing. >.<

that happens the best is to save a PSD. file and save one that u could use on fourms or whatever, that way u could edit ur sig if u dont like it, make a tutorial if u like or use it in a displacement filter. :D

now the sig, first its a bit big but who cares the effect looks quite good always good to follow tutorial when u start making sig and dont worry about text that much if you dont have a spcae to put it or it doesnt look good take it off text is not important... only guys here think it is ultra important :p well i dont personally but anyway

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Thanx for the feedback. Yea, I'm still learning. I don't think that the tutorial was exactly for a signature though, it was mainly for a wallpaper but it still makes a cool effect. Yea, I'll try to save it as .psd next time. Thanks! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.