First Spell You Ever Made

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I realize I've made two threads like this in the past, but it's been years, and there are a lot of new people to answer this, so here goes:

What was your first triggered spell? Was it flawless? Destructive? Imbalanced? What did it do, how did you trigger it, and did it work the way you wanted?

Guess I'll start it off (Big surprise):

My first one was called "Ceasefire", put on a Death Knight (For what reason, I still can't comprehend). Simply put, I think it was:

Code:
Events: Unit begins casting an ability
Conditions: (Ability being cast) Equal to (Ceasefire)
Actions: Pick all units in (Playable map area) and do (Unit -- Order (Picked unit) to Hold Position)

This resulted in a mana deduction and the cooldown not even firing. I had to change the leveling fields to decreasing mana cost -- the only thing I could change for the spell at the time.

Spell making stories, anyone?

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I can't even remember my first GUI spell...

but the first working spell I've made in Jass was Mass Sleep :p

no offense, but what's the point of this thread? :confused:

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I can't even remember my first GUI spell...

but the first working spell I've made in Jass was Mass Sleep :p

no offense, but what's the point of this thread? :confused:

Reminiscence of past joy, what else?
the first spell i did was called soul catch which basically killed a target unit under 15% of their health and stored the units type and made it the next summon for a second spell called draw forth which summoned the unit that was targeted (if no unit was killed from the spell a zombie will be summoned). It was a very leaking spell i really enjoyed it.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Uh.. I don't think I made a spell, but I helped test a spell called Blood Dance and it was just like a bladestorm spell with blood effects and omnislash stuff.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
My first GUI spell I've ever made was some ridiculously long spell.
You channeled a Ball of Ice, launched towards target location and on impact, a wisp wheel was created that dealt damage.

Alot of dummy creation and alot of frost Nova was used ;D And it leaked like hell xD

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
My first GUI spell is the almighty "Give".

All it does is change the owner of the target. There is no cooldown so hilarity ensues.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.