Health Fish found in boy's penis

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think the fish is able to have a trauma, yet survive in that kind of environment.

The poisons in the urine can kill...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I think the fish deserves some counseling too it must have been traumatize
No wonder after this swim, that poor fish had a bit trauma... oh my well, Really its f'king nuts story

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Well as far as I know, The Candiru fish is known for entering there. But I still think you are right, Betta fishes have that size.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

~Ash

According to wikipedia olny one case of that have ever been recorded, and again, that was "A well-circulated myth is that the candiru is capable of swimming up the stream of urine in mid-air to a victim standing on shore or a boat. Nonetheless, there was a case in which the victim claimed that the fish jumped while he was urinating thigh deep"

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We are all missing the point, as Knight said. Instead of arguing and repeatedly disproving it was an accident, we should instead be working on using the hilarity of the situation with poor jokes regarding fish, penises, boredom, and curiosity, until it dies down. Then, many months down the road when someone new stumbles across the thread, he will try to make his own joke, not knowing he is a virtual necromancer in the process of doing so, and we that are still around will be capable of chuckeling again at the comedic situation that this is and then call him a noob, a not pwner, newb, any a slew of other Internet words that the loser kids in high school begin to use on a daily basis (ever see those kids that hear something funny and go haha then actually say L-O-L? I hate those kids...).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.