Crime Flier Blames Tabasco Spill For Caught Masturbating in seat on plane

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrested this week for allegedly masturbating while seated next to a teenage girl on an airplane flight, the 50-year-old suspect told police that he was actually massaging and itching himself because he had spilled Tabasco sauce on his penis.

Escamilla’s unique explanation for his alleged indecent exposure is contained in police reports detailing the December 26 incident on a SkyWest Airlines flight from Salt Lake City to Lewiston, Idaho. Escamilla, a Florida resident, was in Idaho visiting family.

The girl, a high school cheerleader who just turned 17, told cops that she was seated directly next to Escamilla, and had chatted briefly with him at the trip’s outset. Mid-flight, as she looked at prom dresses in Seventeen magazine, the teenager spotted something moving “out of my corner of my eye.”

In a handwritten statement, the girl recalled, “I looked over and I could clearly see the man’s penis going side to side under the tray table that was down.” Escamilla, she added, had one hand on his laptop (which was atop the tray table) and the other “under the tray table.” Escamilla is pictured in the above mug shot.

Last edited:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Let's all go masturbate in the bathroom.

But then that would create a bigger problem... huge lines :(

Warmachine

Reaction score
He's not lying, he did indeed have tabasco down there. But it was because he forgot to wipe his hand off before jerkin. :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Seriously that's disgusting and nuts! Well, imagine If everyone was doing it, would that still be okay to?

You don't seem to be going places ;D
A couple might have already done it in your backyard, or during a party at your house ;D

Thing is, this guy can do what he wants. So can you.

You just have to be sly and not be caught ;D

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
A couple might have already done it in your backyard, or during a party at your house ;D
Well, that's a bit different to someone having a wank while sitting beside you :p If I didn't see it, then it's not nearly as disturbing - out of sight, out of mind ;)

You just have to be sly and not be caught ;D
Well, this guy isn't very good at being sly, now is he? :D

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Yea nice cover Tabasco sauce lol If that was real reason any normal man would have ended up in bathroom. Poor girl who got stuck next to him.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I bet you've also done things that are against the law
Nah, don't count/bet on it.

But seriously
Would you be glad to see someone masturbate,rubbing and humping... in front of you in a plane? well, everywhere in public places. do you? hmm

BTW: Masturbating in front of people is Just wrong.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Then, let me correct myself. That's many peoples' personal beliefs.

Just because many people believe it doesn't make it wrong.

Fallacies in logic. Learning it in English right now.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
"Masturbation in public" It's wrong and it's against the law! However there is a time and a place for your lust No? hehe Just NOT in public!

BTW masturbating in public Is abusive and sexually harassing act.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.