System Floating Bars

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting system. I like it :)

Some cons though, such as the lag. +rep!

--Thanatos--

Reaction score
Hey a weird bug found; I clicked that wolf and I used Divine Shield. The wolves then become invisible while it's health is still there.:D

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
If the HP bar is useless because you can just hold ALT, then the mana bar is another feature that is new so I figure its good right?

I did this because I thought it would be interesting and useful.

And nice if you want to disable the pre-health bar (that thing that shows when you hold Alt) using a negative selection scale.

Hey a weird bug found; I clicked that wolf and I used Divine Shield. The wolves then become invisible while it's health is still there.:D

Then Steel should add a condition before the actions run for the functions, to do :

Code:
local integer i
local boolean b
loop
if GetOwningPlayer(u) != Player(i) then //check if owner of u not equal to Player(i)
    if IsUnitInvisible(u,Player(i)) and IsVisibleToPlayer(GetUnitX(u),GetUnitY(u),Player(i)) then //is unit invisible for unit and point of unit visible
        set b=true
    endif
endif
exitwhen b
endloop
if not b then //do actions if invisble
else //if unit is not invisible for player then
endif

No idea for that, because I certainly wrote something wrong.

Also, the floating bars are visible (certainly) even if the unit is in fog of war of black mask.

Reaction score
Maybe you can try it when you hover your mouse over it appears then whene you take your mouse off it then its disapears

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Then to fix the "invisible" units bug, you would also need to do a condition for burrowed :p

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Yea Ill fix that I just forgot to change a line of testing. Its a very simple fix thanks for pointing that out! :D

All that needed adding was:
Code:
    call SetTextTagVisibility(GetHandleTextTag(whichUnit,"lifebar"),IsUnitVisible(whichUnit,GetLocalPlayer()))
In the update function.

Fixed Now though

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no forum for Systems, at least no official forum. Only "systems" that have a forum are spell systems, which belong in the spells section.

Otherwise... Systems belong in the Free Trigger Code section, but they have to be approved there, not here ;)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is done in the Submissions thread within the Free Trigger Code subforum ;)

I can't move a thread inside a post. Reply to the submission thread!

ROBBYDOBBY

Reaction score
I don't really get the Custom script and that.
but it says copy the custom script (which is the script on needed triggers, yeah?)
then it says copy the needed triggers (but isn't that the same?)
then i try to enable the triggers and it just comes up with error after error...
EDIT:Don't, worry found it.

eowdapogi

Reaction score
i recall seeing an option in the in-game F10 menu gameplay option where you can check/uncheck to always show health bars :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.