FMA sig

TrustFactor

Reaction score
FMASig.jpg

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Thats cool editing, its probably because i've seen the full fullmetal alchemist series, but thats sweet

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
best ive ever seen, the only thing from fma ive ever seen.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Add a border and move the text from the position (you can't read it and it doesn't fit) move it around the mid area and make the text bigger.

Other than that.. its ok :)

Xapphire

Reaction score
I don't think it's meant to be made for Trustfactor, I think its just a plain sig with his name for credits, like my sig has pineapple lol

TrustFactor

Reaction score
Add a border and move the text from the position (you can't read it and it doesn't fit) move it around the mid area and make the text bigger.

Other than that.. its ok :)

it sorta has a border but you can barley see it and your right about the text.. but meh o well

Xapphire

Reaction score
What the heck, I mistakened Pineapple for a GIRL, and you for a guy, My deepest apologies, I should really call them "it" Im really sorry if i offended you or something lol <3 :) <3

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You need to start using brushes over the renders so they blend in with the background. The render sticks out way too much IMO, other than that its decent.

TrustFactor

Reaction score
You need to start using brushes over the renders so they blend in with the background. The render sticks out way too much IMO, other than that its decent.

i do but i blend it in well so you cant see it on the render

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score

i thought u understand what focus point is now... :p but anyways sticking out is good and it dosent really stand out THAT much

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yea, it doesn't blend that well, but it looks nice. Try to remove the saturation then change the color blending or whatever to make it blend. Then you should use brushes over the render to make it kind of blend. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.