Food for thought

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Blizzard nerfed zerg and buffed terran.

I am willing to think that terran has a slight edge over zerg now, just because of the mobility of the ravens. We will have to wait and see.

In other news, I am back in the game. After two weeks of practise I am almost mid master level. Yay me.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the infestor really was quite imba before the nerf. And actually, the nerf wasnt that big.
Fungal growth still has the same power, just a shorter cast range. Making siege tanks and collosus more effective in protecting marines / zealot + stalker + sentry.
The infested terrans on the other hand have been nerfed quite a bit, but for only 25 energy they were in fact pretty powerful.

I am a random player and i have to say that zerg is my favorite race in terms of power and terran vs zerg my least favorite match up.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I can agree that the infestor is(was) pretty broken, however I think that the raven buff can make them too cost effective. Their mobility + the no research seeker missile is quite strong.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I can agree that the infestor is(was) pretty broken, however I think that the raven buff can make them too cost effective. Their mobility + the no research seeker missile is quite strong.
Seeker missle still costs 125 and the raven starts with 50, 75 with upgrade.
It still is pretty expensive. But i am glad the upgrade made it at least a little bit more likely this ability will be used.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think that an upgraded raven should be created with enough energy for a seeker missile.. maybe buff the upgrade to 50 and make the starting energy 75 or so

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.