Video Food Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Beard Meets Food is a youtuber food guy challenge who goes around filming himself doing food challenges and he is a BEAST!

I watched a video of him eating everything on the IHOP menu. Here he is in Scotland doing a breakfast challenge

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of great videos out there on some awesome food! This one is Kent Rollins cowboy cooker making those Breakfast Quesadillas!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I want some of this! Especially that Mac and Cheese slice holy shiznet!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
TACO PIZZA, PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA, BLT PIZZA Happy Joe’s Iowa

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This hot dog is the most intense I have ever seen. How they make the cheese topping for it is amazing! It is like what else can you add to it what else are you going to do to it.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
fried egg on fried rice - korean street food

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Sales record 3000 eels in a day! He closed his own restaurant because of brotherhood. Japanese food

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
World's Biggest Scrambled Egg Pulao | Huge Selling Of Egg Pulao | Fried Rice | Indian Street Food

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Rick and Morty have made this relevant.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
THE ATOMICO BURRITO CHALLENGE IN ATLANTA

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

I like the way the English think. Everything but the kitchen sink is in this hearty English Breakfast!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

I like this particular video for the add salt to your egg mixture and let it sit for 10 minutes before cooking to absorb the moisture. Great tip and the key to this!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

This is my current goto Alfredo Recipe when I make it from scratch.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Back in January, Little Caesars released their improved Hot-N-Ready pizza which left me quite disappointed. In today's review, I'm giving Little Caesars another chance with a review of their Deep Dish Pizza!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Hello Friends. Today we are visiting with you at "Abi Doner" restaurant, one of the sweetest and Very Tasty Doner in Uzbekistan. Here about 124 kg of Meat is cooked per day for Shawarma. This Turkish cuisine is also distinguished by its breads. You can evaluate the taste yourself.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

TURKEY is a country full of adventure, culture, history and AMAZING FOOD! We have had the opportunity to deeply explore Istanbul, Bursa, Izmir, Gaziantep, Antakya (Hatay), Adana, Konya, Antalya, Cappadocia and more!!! We always learn so much while travelling in Turkey, and enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine along the way. That’s why we’ve compiled a MASSIVE list of our TOP 36 Turkish street foods we’ve tried since our first visit in 2019!!!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Old Skool Lunch Pizza - if you grew up in the US and went to a public school, thanks to the federalization of the public school lunch program this is how to make the pizza they used to serve in the cafeteria. Frankly I am stoked about this because I use to love that shit! The Bread Pizza recipe I have on the site is my attempt to make that old school pizza. This recipe requires weird ingredients, but I cannot wait to try it!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Not Fast Food. But, for breakfast, or the main meal, this Bacon Egg Burger hits the spot...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

That is some big crab...

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Townsends is a cool YouTuber who does 18th Century food videos - Interesting Stuff! I like this particular video for the pie crust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.