Video Food Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
How are hamburgers made at McDonald's? It is one of a short video in a series of short, concise videos that reveal the mysteries behind how everyday things happen.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The humble hot dog has been around longer than you might think, and how it became an American icon with a surprising number of regional varieties is intimately linked to American culture and history. Whether you like them boiled or grilled, with chili or sauerkraut or, blasphemy to some, ketchup, the history of hot dogs is a history of modern America.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The history of Bologna combines a distant past with modern inventions, immigration patterns, government regulations, and economic necessity, all to arrive at the boloney, mayo and American cheese on white bread staple that USA Today calls “a nutritionally dubious midday meal for millions of US students.”

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
let's see what I can get in the market of Sunyani to prepare a whole meal for a family of 5 and above

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I love this guys reviews!

Wendy's has teamed up with the popular series "Rick and Morty" for their new limited-time meals. Today's review is for the new "Hot Honey NOT Birdperson Combo" featuring a Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich, Fries and a Drink. Is this new meal worth the hype? Find out in today's review!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Ex-convict Larry Lawton shows you how to cook Prison Pizza. Inmates did what they could when it came to prison food and this is an example of making a prison meal that everyone loved. Prison life still sucks but sometimes on occasion the food was delicious. It's Prison cooking at its best! Mangia BTW: if you are not in Prison - there's no need to cook in a plastic bag. Use a pan - much safer

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing like a good dry age piece of meat, today is not different the only issue is that it's mystery meat. Can you guess what this is? How well do you know you your meats?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Former Inmate Youtuber shows how to make a prison Ramen sandwich. Using the stuff you could only get in prison.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Eating on a budget! Struggle meal Blackeyed Peas and Smoked Ham Hocks

From the Struggle Meal series...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Food Insider visited a mega kitchen at the Akshaya Patra Foundation in Bangalore to see how cooks 75,000 meals in under four hours.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Popeyes has changed the entire Chicken Sandwich dymanic with the release of their new Blackened Chicken Sandwich! This chicken filet has no breading but is coated in Cajun Seasoning, the sandwich also includes Pickles and Mayo. Is it any good? Find out in today's review!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is for the hardcore prepper. Big buckets for survivalists includes dehydrated items such as eggs, chili, and alfredo. I like these guys presentation the one guy reminds me of Dana Carvey :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea what the ingredients are in this outside of the eggs :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Recipe: The Acid of your choice. 1-2 Tablespoons/15 -30 ml per Quart/Liter of Milk Milk - raw milk works the best, but in most places you need to know a farmer to get it. Pasteurized still works, that's what I use here. Ultra pasteurized doesnt' work very well, but if it's free like I got, you have nothing to loose for a smaller amount of cheese. Heat to 190 F or 88 C Heat off Mix in your Acid Wait Strain

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay making Thai papaya salad. Can he win his Uncle title back?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Weird History Food is going to get sloppy with this one talking about the history of the Sloppy Joe. Whether it came from Sioux City, Iowa, Key West, Florida or Havana, Cuba, the Sloppy Joe has left a deliciously large greasy imprint on the hearts of America. This loose-meat sandwich has been associated with school lunches, manly meals, and cheap, but delicious comfort food since the 1930s.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
5 Cabbage Recipes that look bad ass!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If I ever go to New York it will be my mission goal to get food at this place. All the videos of what this guy makes are like dreams for me. I wish I had one of those flat grills available to me so I could some of those. The Ocky Way!

Bonus!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Tasting History informs on Deviled Eggs origin

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Love me some Bagels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.