Footmen vs Grunts

B

Burgers

Hi all :)

So i really enjoy playing Footmen vs Grunts, but there are too many mods and the latest newbie version commander is rigged beyond belief... Does anyone know what the most balanced map is for footmen vs grunts?

Much appreciated
-Burgers

nomadian

Reaction score
I enjoy it too but really no idea which one is 'balanced' because there are so many edited versions. I think quite a few are okay I don't know the little specifics of each map as there are so many. I think maybe if you go through some of them and find one that isn't you could host that. People will join as they will see it's footmen vs Grunts.

bradleo

Reaction score
Most balanced I couldnt say.... but there are a few i could top at LEAST balanced. I played one where dark ranger was so overpowered that silence could stop all enemies from attacking with a huge AoE, like half the base, it lasted longer than the cooldown.:eek: Was crazy.:nuts: Most are pretty balanced tho, shoot for any that have only like 3 taverns and no special items besides BB armor.;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't play FvG much, but I do remember a really good version. Everything was well balanced except one thing:
There was an item in one of the shops which gave like 200 damage, +100% speed, 50% crit, 50 agility. (Something like that). It costed 1 gold though. Maybe the mapmaker made a mistake. I actually discovered the error in that game we where playing. Was fun until one of the enemies got the over-powered equivalent of Thorns Aura.

punwisp

Reaction score
I have a FVG map, a old one I guess someone was working on, it was pretty balanced, so I helped balanced it even more, about the only thing I would even consider op is pit lord, but not really because its basically a "super" hero that cost 3k and u cant buy him until 18 mins in. I've been working on another super hero so it isn't just one. Otherwise its more balanced. item wise, unit wise, everything, even taurens are balanced. If you want, I can upload the latest version and send you the link.

Besides this map and possibly some others, most FvG maps are rigged beyond belief like you said, I certainly couldn't stand the taurens and the infernal, also some of the OP heroes, like hero killers. In this map, most of those if they are OP then they cost more and u have to get them later on.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.