For Sale: N504 + Tempest 3000 + Controllers

bcass

Cool Member
Reaction score
Nuon N504 Console [PAL]. This is the very rare European model which has RGB scart output. This model was sold only in Switzerland, and for a very short time. Includes Tempest 3000 and 3 Nuon controllers. DVD playback is unlocked, so is region free. The (brown) HPI controller doesn't work and is included for spare parts.
DSC03347_zps7468a83c.jpg

DSC03340_zps8a7563e2.jpg

PM me with offers. I'm based in the UK but can post internationally if you're prepared to pay the additional postage costs.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet setup. The elusive N504. Doesn't that one have the latest release of the processor?

bcass

Cool Member
Reaction score
Nobody want to make me an offer? Could be a long time before another N504 ever appears for sale.

bcass

Cool Member
Reaction score
I was surprised the N504 didn't sell for more to be honest. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale on eBay. But equally surprised the controllers sold for as much as they did.

skip

Reaction score
Hi mate, sent you a couple of messages (via ebay and AA) re: winning the auction.

skip

Reaction score
Well, now it's almost 2 months later and I still haven't been able to organise postage of the N504. I've been in touch with bcass via email a fair bit but I haven't had contact for over two weeks. If anyone knows bcass please let him know or if bcass happens to read this, please please email me in reply to one of the messages I've sent you (or even on ebay).

I'm quite exasperated, frustrated, and a little sad that this hasn't transpired despite me doing everything up to this point in good faith. All I want to do is pay for this item and have it delivered.

skip

Reaction score
No contact yet :( If you read this bcass, please get in touch. You know my email address ;)

Last edited:

grimm

Cool Member
Reaction score
I think its time for you to escalate this on paypal, if thats how you paid for the unit.. This long a wait is not cool even if there is a valid reason (illness etc). Good luck skip.

skip

Reaction score
I didn't pay for it a couple of days because I waited (in good faith) for bcass to get an accurate shipping quote. In that time the ability to pay via ebay / paypal lapsed, which frustrated me but we still worked toward payment and delivery. We conversed for a while during which time a courier was to be organised. It was almost sorted after which contact was ceased.

I've recommenced trying to make contact. To say I'm extremely upset and frustrated about this when I could've paid almost immediately (with an ebay quoted lower shipping cost yet I decided to work with him to ensure a fair shipping cost was covered by me) is an understatement.

This isn't meant to be a slight against him at all - if he recommences contact I'll pay and organise shipping immediately. I would be more than happy to pay for this item that I won fair and square.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.