Force Strategy Gaming Videos

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Barb skills video up, the top of the gameplay section. it doesnt show as much as the other char skill videos but still a new skill there,

one thing i noticed though is that all of the skills depend on weapon damage,

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
New Diablocast. havnt seen it so i dont know what they talk about, but when i do il edit this post with the details.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
This is becoming to be quite the thread btw : P

He says once the beta is out he is going to be putting out daily content, so expect a LOT more soon.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully atleast one of us will get into the beta so we can put up daily content too : )

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i would put up videos but my upload speed is poop. but once i get into the beta il put up textual content :3

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
New purgatory is up. i dont know if this was posted today or yesterday (What day is it today? is it the 15th?) but nonetheless if im late im sry, wasnt able to access youtube yesterday. talks about hardcore pvp, economy and path of exile as well as gamescom

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
2 new videos, one is under the artwork section, and its a video of 2011 gamescom screenshots, and the second is an announcement of the 4th difficulty mode, inferno.

Inferno discussion here.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting... inferno is outstanding news. These guys know how to make a youtube channel lol.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
new podcast. i honestly dont know what is in this one as i havnt had time to watch it, nor the previous one. hopefully tonight (morning?) before i go to sleep.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
New purgatory; Talk about beta release for september, Sword of Justice, Inferno, Gear progression, and D3 for consoles

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
> D3 for consoles

facepalm

why do you say that? they have stated that they will NOT port it for consoles, and they have already stated that consoles will never interfere with PC developement. Personally D3 is meant for the PC and thats where im going to play it, but its going to get more players into the game who dont play on PC and i think its just better for the community.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Announcement video for the website is up if you dont like reading. if you do, more information in the seperate thread. under 'announcements'.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Forgot to update the past 4 days, srry for that. Not too much happened though, there were 8 new videos but only 3 worth mentioning, as 5 are the skill sample videos i posted awhile back here. The 3 new videos are a purgatory, which came out today, a diablocast from friday, as well as a video talking about the beta invites that fansite owners have been receiving. This isnt actual beta invites but rather so blizzard knows the accounts of the fansite owners for when the beta does come out. The diablocast/purgatory are where they should be, top of their sections, and the fansite beta notices is under 'under'. as well, if you havnt seen the leaked videos in the thread, the 5 videos are under 'gameplay'

edit: new class resource system video under 'systems'

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
2 new 'other' videos from force, both a show of rob pardo talking during yesterday's investor call. no news on beta date though, only thing relevant visible was "beta in sept '11"

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
New podcast up, under 'podcast' obviously, and the leaked beta video, which is under the 'other' section

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
New purgatory. since the list of podcasts and purgatories has gotten so long im trying to do something about it but it seems you cant put a spoiler in a spoiler so...

but anyway the video is at the top of the purgatory section

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Aw... we don't have spoilerseption!

Anyway, apparently, beta later this month (haven't we heard that one before lol)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.