Other Forest Escape

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Forest Escape

So the map is finally complete, please try and check it out and leave contrusctive comments. People that will help in this will of course be credited as much as me and everyone else. Even if its just small good ideas it will be appreciated ALOT (thanks alot to knight7700 for pointed this out :thup:, i love you <3)

The map isnt fully complete of course, takes a long time before any map is fully complete. There needs to be balancing, bug fixing and so on.

A screenshot!!:

F.A.Q./something about the map:

What are you going to contribute to this map that allows your name to be the maker of this project?
1. I will be the "leader" of this map and i will be making the main choices, but yet listening to my fellow team mates. i will also be the one to be there to tribute with all of the work, triggers, units, ideas and all that. but yet i wont be or call myself a leader that will get more credits because i live after marxism :thup:.

This is a maze, right?
2. Thanks alot. And yes it is. Its basically a maze with Rocks you walk on, and atm you are millitias (not sure why:p) and Grass kills you. there is some hippies that shoots grass beams, and some forest runners.

Updates:
Even more enormous updates this time! Fixed sliding system! added a bunch of commands and effects! Added weather effects! Check out the new map and be amazed!

Crew needed:

Someone who is willing to host this map frequently.

What that could be in the map:

More weather effects!

People in the map:
Furberg
jonadrian619 (terrainer)
Romek1uk/Romek (awesome trigger worker)
Ideas: 100%

First level is now complete!
Second level is complete!
Third level is complete!
Fourth level is complete!
Fifth level is currently under remake.
Secret spots is complete!
The map is available for public! Yes, this is unprotected.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits:
Mr.Tutorial, for storm events.
Sm4leif, for ideas about hippies.
Sajberhippie, idea guy.
Jonadrian619, terrain guy.

Attachments

• Forest Escape v 1.03.w3x
    196.9 KB · Views: 304

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
So, what you're asking for are people who do basically the whole thing? :thdown:

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
So, what you're asking for are people who do basically the whole thing? :thup:

of course not man! im asking people to help me to make an awesome escape map. of course they will be like credited as much as i will. i need partners :thup: but glad you are asking :D

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Alright. I'd help, but I'm far too busy with other matters :eek:
Good luck :thup:

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alright. I'd help, but I'm far too busy with other matters :eek:
Good luck :thup:

Im not quite sure i fully understood that one. so you say you would like to help me with the map but you are too busy, or you wanna help me with the map but right now you are too busy? :p but anyways thanks mate, and good luck to you also with your cinematic :thup:

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Well for something special you could use storms to like "Slow" the unit when a certain storm comes on. When the storm leaves everything goes back to normal, and then when another different storm comes it will do something else, such as enhance speed, or every 7 seconds it will pause and unpause the unit.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Terrainer if you 'really' need one.

I'll help in the Terraining of your map and improve it greatly, I'm quite bored and I want to be a part of someone's project. I'm a terrainer and I improve my terrain gallery at The Hive Workshop.:thup:

The only thing I need is the open-source Forest Escape map and I can start terraining. Just tell me if you need me.. and I'll do my best to complete the terrain.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'll help in the Terraining of your map and improve it greatly, I'm quite bored and I want to be a part of someone's project. I'm a terrainer and I improve my terrain gallery at The Hive Workshop.:thup:

The only thing I need is the open-source Forest Escape map and I can start terraining. Just tell me if you need me.. and I'll do my best to complete the terrain.

mate.. you own! you got free hands in the map.. but do you wanna be doodads/destructible maker? or also making some of the paths? but i would love to have you in the project :thup: <3

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well for something special you could use storms to like "Slow" the unit when a certain storm comes on. When the storm leaves everything goes back to normal, and then when another different storm comes it will do something else, such as enhance speed, or every 7 seconds it will pause and unpause the unit.

nice idea! thanks alot mate

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It's nice to see such enthusiasm but may I ask:

What are you going to contribute to this map that allows your name to be the maker of this project?

Just asking. Besides that, good luck. This is a maze, right?

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see such enthusiasm but may I ask:

Just asking. Besides that, good luck. This is a maze, right?

1. I will be the "leader" of this map and i will be making the main choices, but yet listening to my fellow team mates. i will also be the one to be there to tribute with all of the work, triggers, units, ideas and all that. but yet i wont be or call myself a leader that will get more credits because i live after marxism :thup:.

2. Thanks alot. And yes it is. Its basically a maze with Rocks you walk on, and atm you are millitias (not sure why :p) and Grass kills you. there is some hippies that shoots grass beams, and some forest runners

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'll be the terrainer and so I'll add doodads/destructibles and make the environment better. Can you please attach the map to this thread (or show us the link to that map from a map database like Epicwar) so that people can take a look at it and so that I can dl it and terrain it, and also play the map?

Just send me a PM if you need my skills..

Its basically a maze with Rocks you walk on, and atm you are millitias (not sure why ) and Grass kills you. there is some hippies that shoots grass beams, and some forest runners

Maybe that means when you step on the grass you're dead, and the hippies get in your way by shooting grass beams that, when it strikes you, deals damage and possibly die from them, in other words they're obstacles to be faced. Yeah it's fun;)

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
now everyone that feels like it can open the map (its unprotected) and try it ^^ first level has been completed.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Ok I'll start but keep in mind that I'm going to terrain v0.2b. And the other parts of the map are blank. It's a waste of filesize so I'll just break it down to a smaller size, but anyways it's still a cool map.

I'll upload the terrain tomorrow. btw I have added some black areas in the map. The black areas are places where there are no mazes, and since you'll be adding more levels, you'll do the future mazes at the right of the map (enough for 4 levels).

Once I'm finnished terraining right now you complete the rest of the levels and I'll terrain it again.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
OK here it is (Done in just 5 hours!):

FE_TerrScrn.jpg

The Updated Map Here at EpicWar

The reason why I don't want to attach other files is that I want to save my attachment space for my spells and textures (I wouldn't have to if TH.net has unlimited space like THW has).

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
If you are still in need of trigger assistance then I could provide some sliding triggers (turn and non-turn) and whatever you may be in need of, revival triggers, continues, circle revival and so on and so forth.

I don't check The Helper very often so send a PM at www.gamemodding.dk if you should be interested unless you want to wait a week or maybe 3 to get a reply here :)

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you are still in need of trigger assistance then I could provide some sliding triggers (turn and non-turn) and whatever you may be in need of, revival triggers, continues, circle revival and so on and so forth.

I don't check The Helper very often so send a PM at www.gamemodding.dk if you should be interested unless you want to wait a week or maybe 3 to get a reply here :)

alright! i have just got my slide triggers working, but yet there is some i could use help with, and i would love you to help the crew. so i'll create a user on that gamemodding thing ^^ but anyways i'll write you as being a member of the familly :thup:

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Although I made some terrains for the map, I wish I could help w/ making a LoadingScreen/Map Preview for your map.

Remember if you finished all levels I'll still terrain the area where the other new levels are placed.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.