World Forget the Mayan Apocalypse, the new date for doomsday is January 1 2017, claim Sword of God cult.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
The world may have escaped Armageddon yesterday but the actual Apocalypse is nigh on four years away, Doomsdayers have claimed.

The new date for annihilation is January 1, 2017, according to followers of The Sword of God Brotherhood. They believe the 'Prophet Gabriel' told the Brotherhood that the 'dying time' will come on this date and only members of the cult will survive, while everyone else perishes in 'hellfire.'

The gloomy prediction follows yesterday's scenes of people around the world preparing for oblivion at 11.11am, when the 5,126-year calender of the ancient Mayan civilisation ended.

It proved particularly anti-climactic for the few dozen people who climbed a mountain in Bugarach, south west France, where they believed they would be rescued by aliens hidden inside the rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's all Bullshit!!!! Seriously, no wonder the world are going crazy!

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
It's all Bullshit!!!! Seriously, no wonder the world are going crazy!
You have your cause and effect mixed up.

Anyways, I'm super glad to hear this news! I'll have some more time to practice before the REAL zombie Apocalypse! I really dodged a bullet there; I wasn't really ready last time. But I will be!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Dude I wasn't ready either. This time I am going to get more food, more water, and a bigger truck. And I'm leaving early.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You have your cause and effect mixed up.

Anyways, I'm super glad to hear this news! I'll have some more time to practice before the REAL zombie Apocalypse! I really dodged a bullet there; I wasn't really ready last time. But I will be!
Ah whatever.. Btw: The world will not end, And there will not be a zombie apocalypse. which like I said "is a "complete bunch of bullshit" So go ahead and practice moar. :rolleyes:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
My chameleon says cats are for pussies.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I would prefer Minecraft-style. With all of the benefits, and downsides, Minecraft has to offer.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't you know? Build, mine, create, the sky's the limit. :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.