Arena Forsaken Arena

aki15

Reaction score
Forsaken Arena​

How to play?
In order to play this map you need to choose a hero, and then arena type. Get your hero some combo skills. Hero can learn 4 skills max. You shouldn't learn same skill twice, because you won't get it double, you will only lose your gold. If you don't like your skill set you can just type -reset and make a new one. You shouldn't type -reset command in arena, because you will lose all your skills and won't have it for fight. You should move to dodge the enemy spells, and you can hide as well in here, there are hidden places like some trees you can go through and there are bushes. HP bar and minimap is for better hiding. Fight the other team heroes and get 35 kills to win the game.

Arena and Hero Types
Forest Arena - this arena is best for hiding.
Beach Arena - this arena is enough good for hiding and fighting.
City Arena - this arena is best for fight.

To choose arenas you can type -Forest -Beach -City
If host haven't type arena within 40 seconds map will end and you should rematch.

Warrior - This is strength hero with most hp.
Rogue - This is an agility hero with fastest movement speed.
Magician - This is an agility hero with best mana and mana regeneration.

HEROES HAVE NO ATTACK !
ONLY BEST SKILLED WINS !

Spells
Magician Spells - Novocain, Necromancery, Icy Bolt, Silencing Bolt, Meteor, Banishing Bolt.
Warrior Spells - Sonic Boom, Stun Dummy, Flaming Bolt, Slow Aura, Fury Regeneration, Boulder Throw.
Rogue Spells - Shadow Step, Plasma Grenade, Wind Walk, Ultimate Ensare, Lightning Bolt, Poison Bolt.

Systems
-Spell Buy System ?
-Reset Spell System ?
-Hero Respawn System ?
-Teleport System ?
-Hero Choose System ?
-Spell Floating Text ?
-Damage Display ?

Screenshots
Full Map
25r2n1u.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
Beach Arena
291z85w.jpg

City Arena
30m3kf4.jpg

Forest Arena
14nl5zm.jpg

Hero Choose
rirupi.jpg

Credits
Debode - Santas Hat, Christmas Holly, Wreath, Bells.
Dan van Ohllus - Magician
armel - Warrior
Pyramidhe@d - Christmas Tree
Kisame - Plasma Bomb Spell
Ayanami - Lightning Bolt
skyblader - Icy Bolt, Flaming Bolt, Novocain
Sajin - Novocain Idea

Current Progress:

Terrain - |||||||||| 100%
Systems - |||||||||| 98%
Heroes - |||||||||| 100%
Spells - |||||||||| 67%
Overall: 91.25%

DOWNLOAD MAP HERE !

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
pfft stealing my Novocain spell :eek: lol the map looks interesting. Is tere going to be a projectile system used with the spells so that they have a chance to miss?

aki15

Reaction score
pfft stealing my Novocain spell :eek: lol the map looks interesting. Is tere going to be a projectile system used with the spells so that they have a chance to miss?

Ohh, forgot to give the idea maker credits :D... Will do it :p....
This should be map just like Warlock if you know it...
It has random missile spells like Icy bolt i requested here...
They have no chance to miss if touch the enemy.... :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Or make it so that Player Blue chooses next and if he doesnt Teal, etc. Also there should be a Archer class D: Its fun to watch the bow shoot magic stuff :D

aki15

Reaction score
Or make it so that Player Blue chooses next and if he doesnt Teal, etc. Also there should be a Archer class D: Its fun to watch the bow shoot magic stuff :D

Ya it would be nice.. but :( i can't make it now, because i want to have 1 agi, 1 str and 1 int hero :(

aki15

Reaction score
So wouldn't Magician be OP? As being INT based so people tome that a lot and the mana?

Other classes are also good, strength has more hp, and agility has a better movespeed... Every class spell is different, and you can't learn agi spells if you are str/int ....

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Oh, I see now. But is there any following target spells etc? Magicians could use those easily at a AGI and they would just run ending up still taking dmg..?

aki15

Reaction score
Oh, I see now. But is there any following target spells etc? Magicians could use those easily at a AGI and they would just run ending up still taking dmg..?

I haven't got any following target spells yet, and i think i will not put any of them in my map :D !

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
WOOT. This is gonna be epic. Get four spells with magician spam them in 4 opposite areas making a board and then enemies MIGHT get hit :eek:. Anyways the agi based shouldn't be magic spells more like dagger throwing or boomerang.

aki15

Reaction score
WOOT. This is gonna be epic. Get four spells with magician spam them in 4 opposite areas making a board and then enemies MIGHT get hit :eek:. Anyways the agi based shouldn't be magic spells more like dagger throwing or boomerang.

Ya, but i will need someone to make me a boomerang spell cuz i sux at that kinda spell making... :D

aki15

Reaction score
Added 2 damage to heroes, because some people told me that is boring to wait for cd.... :)
-EDIT
Removed attacks due to fury regeneration spell...
+ it's hard to hide when unit has an attack :( !

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Let the one and only test :D

Want Spelling Errors?
Edit:
Necromancy not Necromency for Magician Spells
Its Silencing not Silenicg for Magician Spells
Add a space between of and Warrior for Slow Aura Warrior Spells
Add a he between When and Takes for Fury Regeneration, makes little sense without.

Make a time limit of staying in base or it will tp you into arena, or a team of afkers would ruin the game.

You said we had 2 dmg? We have 0 o_o.

For Tips in Quests it says You should use -reset in the arena. Is this a prank? Because it says shouldn't for commands lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.