Forum Help...

Reaction score
Alright guys, I know you all frown upon this. But I need some people to help get my board starting so other people I affiliate with will see its starting to grow.

You can stay if you would like but I just need some people.

This is my first attempt with a paid hosting and domain, Im trying alot of stuff like editing and trying to get to know PHP and HTML all over again.

Also if you would like to affiliate with me PM me on here or email me at [email protected]

braffiliatepk4.png

logo2ld3.png

http://www.battleready.net/

Reaction score
Yeah it was more than $50 to get this working x.x

I need to affiliate, DDRtists said he would advertise the site.

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Alright guys, I know you all frown upon this. But I need some people to help get my board starting so other people I affiliate with will see its starting to grow.

http://www.battleready.net/

You can stay if you would like but I just need some people.

Why don't you subscribe to the various "offers" you get by email (see an example below)? :D
Or you could start some email marketing campaigns all by your own. I think offers start at $50 per 1.000.000 email addresses (or so).
Hi,

I came across your website recently and decided to take a look around. If you've ever wondered what more you can do to rank higher in Google, Yahoo and MSN (the big three) then we like to offer you some suggestions on how to increase traffic and ultimately increase SALES on your website.

Please feel free to email us at [del]censored[/del] or email us your phone number so we can give you a call back.

Free website consultation is included with all work that we do.

Just take a look at some of recent rankings we achieved for different industries:
[...]

*duck*

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
I dont get any offers in the email
Oh, I'm sure, we can change that. :D

What are you interested in? Look at these interesting subject lines:
  • Argyrerin speciosa seed 100 mg
  • New shop of digital technique
  • YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
  • Adobe Creative Suite 3 retail price - $1799.00 our price: $269.90 Save $1529.10
  • Suggestion for increasing your website sales re:
  • Fwd: Text.pdf
Why isn't "killing them" a valid option to stop spammers? :mad:

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
@MeRcChRiS
You have no idea how smart it is to leave your email in public forums :rolleyes:
And, as repeated in just about every "see my site" topic - too many forums without any contents whatsoever.
Steam Games should be one forum (with maybe a subforum for CS) for example as opposed to the currently empty 7 (!).

@enouwee
Don't forget the "Re: Hello"...

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
No, of course it wasn't... :rolleyes:

After all...who doesn't like those awesome offers from post #6?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Hhmmhm interesting :D

Anyways Google Ad Sense FTW...yeah basically just get it working on it...and then since DDRtist is going to affiliate your going to get a lot of income...just make sure you do it before the affiliation...

and I don't mind helping your site in anyway necessary...

Reaction score
Well for those who do have it, whats the difference between Adsense for content, and Adsense for search?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I know alittle about that theres 2 different types of adversting by google isn't there but I'll give you a link with the details when i can find it again :cool:

EDIT: It says you can get it free but I guess your right DD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.