Free NUON controllers

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Okay, looks like it's not as bad as feared. I don't know if it's a problem with the controller dump application or maybe bad connectors on the N501. I tried them on my N504 and only four (out of fourteen) are showing problems. It's still a higher percentage than I'd expect - especially since they all have the "QC Passed" sticker on the bottom. It's quite possible that the four controllers are okay - you know how picky the NUON can be about unplugging/replugging controllers while it's on. I'll try them again on the dev system just to be sure.

Bottom line, it may take longer to fulfill everyone's requests.

Also, T2KFreeker and viMaster, I need your names/addresses to ship your controllers. Check your PMs.

E

Elizian

Just a quick post to confirm that the controller I received works fine on my Samsung N504 :)

Now, who wants to buy a Nuon machine with TWO controllers? ;)

Elizian

T

T2KFreeker

Sorry man, didn't get a notify in my e-mail saying I got a PM, weird. Just checked in at random. Well, I sent shipping info boss! I look forward to hearing back boss!

:D

J

jimv

Please put me down for 4 controllers. Let me know the shipping and thanks. Jim V

T

TXG--MNX

I would love to get 3 - 4 of those maybe they can be shipped together with the justclaws pads because he also lives in the Netherlands I think :cool:

Realizing this pc <> nuon link would be cool...

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Okay I have you down.

I just received the next box of controllers. I'll go through them this weekend and contact the next people on my list to get shipping addresses. If you don't hear from me don't worry. I'll get at least one more box.

T

T2KFreeker

Okay I have you down.

I just received the next box of controllers. I'll go through them this weekend and contact the next people on my list to get shipping addresses. If you don't hear from me don't worry. I'll get at least one more box.

Sweetness, I can't wait!:D

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that the lot that Riff won was for a bunch of controllers that failed quality control.

Of the 30-ish that I just received, only seven work. Some others work occasionally, but not consistently. I'm nervous about even sending out the seven since I don't know how reliable they will be. One controller works except that the analog stick has left and right reversed!

Given that the yield is so poor I am going to limit everyone to two controllers at first. At the very end, if I get through the whole list and have more left I will distribute them to those that wanted more than two.

Anyway, I have enough controllers to satisfy T2KFreeker, viMaster (if he gets me his address), The Helper, and bones. If I don't hear from viMaster in a week or so I'll continue down the list.

T

T2KFreeker

I'm beginning to think that the lot that Riff won was for a bunch of controllers that failed quality control.

Of the 30-ish that I just received, only seven work. Some others work occasionally, but not consistently. I'm nervous about even sending out the seven since I don't know how reliable they will be. One controller works except that the analog stick has left and right reversed!

Given that the yield is so poor I am going to limit everyone to two controllers at first. At the very end, if I get through the whole list and have more left I will distribute them to those that wanted more than two.

Anyway, I have enough controllers to satisfy T2KFreeker, viMaster (if he gets me his address), The Helper, and bones. If I don't hear from viMaster in a week or so I'll continue down the list.

I appreciate it man. I'll see if I can get Vi to come by as I speak with him from time to time on other sites. Thanx' alot dude.;)

T

T2KFreeker

SNAP! The pads arrived today. I haven't had a chance to test them yet, but you totally rock man! I appreciate it more than you know dude!<3

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got word that the controllers have arrived at the parents house. I am sure I will be over there in the next week and I will post back when I finally get them in my hands. Thanks again Skah T!

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Okay, so I have a box full of controllers that at one point or another failed my rigorous QA testing procedure. Before I toss them I want to offer them to anyone that is interested.

I dunno. Maybe take them apart and use them for modding or spare parts or something. Heck, if you're really adventurous maybe you can fix some.

I have 20-something of them. I'm not putting any restriction on how you can get. You just have to pay shipping. PM or reply and they're yours.

M

MMDN

Can you send me a couple, maybe 4 to Santiago of Chile, Southamerica?

How much is the shipping cost, do you know?

How can I send you the money?

Thanks, and sorry for my english, I speak spanish... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.