Free PC Games - (With Links)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Free PC Games

Free Rules:
  • The game can allow cost for things that don't effect game play example: cosmetic, additional levels/areas. With the exception of experience rate. Other wise put it under the grouping of Item store effects game-play.
  • Not Free To Try (Ill let you be the judge on that)
Current

Battle for Wesnoth - Turn based strategy with custom scenario editor

images
Alien Swarm - Top down shoot-em-up, with co-op play and squad-level tactics.

Champions Online -

DC Universe Online -

League Of Legends -

Team Fortress 2 -

No Updates in 5+ Years

Mech Warrior 4 - Made in 2000, exp 2002

Played in Browser

Kongregate.com - Webpage, has loads of games, offline and online play.

Realm of the Mad God - MMORPG/Bullethell

Quake Live -

Not Released

Dota 2 -

Mech Warrior Online -

Have a game to add?

Category's - Current, Item store effects game-play, No updates in 5+ years Played In Browser, and Not Released.

(category), 32x32 Icon, Game Name (with link to site), Game Type, brief description.

Example:

(Current)
images

Last edited by a moderator:

rover2341

Reaction score
I Have played
Tribes ascends - Fast Pace Shooter, Team Play is huge. (You move Really Fast)
Dota 2 - New grafics but same as dota one.
Team Fortress 2 - Team battles but mostly a huge blood bath.
Alien Swarm - Work Together as a team (of up to 4) to pass though levels while being attacked by aliens. top down shooter. (feels like a arcade game a bit)

I Recommend
Tribes ascends

Looking Forward Too
Mech Warrior!

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Neat idea.

My contributions:
Champions Online
Super Monday Night Combat

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Neat idea.

My contributions:
Champions Online
Super Monday Night Combat

is super monday night completely free now? i remember playing it a while back when it was free for a period of time.

Battlefield Play4Free - if like this might as well buy BF3 too cause it is a beast of a game :D

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
is super monday night completely free now? i remember playing it a while back when it was free for a period of time.

You're thinking of Monday Night Combat. Super Monday Night Combat is different, though I'm not really sure how. It takes like 10 minutes to find a game though, but it is free.

I actually didn't like Battlefield Play 4 Free, it felt very unpolished to me. LoL and Tribes on the other hand are absolutely incredible for F2P games.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Lol @ Dota 2 new grafics... more like bad graphics...

As for games, Kongregate.com has a tone of downloadable unity games that have meh graphics and game play but great for passing some time, some that you just download and can play any time... others require a connection to kongregate

GFreak45

Reaction score
im G_Freak45 @ Kongregate, if you want to follow me go ahead, i mainly play dawn of the dragons right now tho, i also play Empire, you can go to lp.empire.goodgamestudios.com, its a "Chia Pet on Roids" where you watch your kingdom grow, decide how it grows, and attack other kingdoms, but its a long term game, like a chia pet :/

My empire name is G_Freak45 also, and my Castle Names are: Rape Dungeon and Masochism Manor

GFreak45

Reaction score
I saw the "Castle Michaela" and "Castle Titties1234" and all the rediculous names, i was like... eff that, im makin my castle name memorable
:D

rover2341

Reaction score
Cleaned First Post a bit. Added Icons. If one is incorrect or i am missing on feel free to tell me. Ill add descriptions soon.
Created Template, to help keep the first post more informative.

Have a game to add/Update?

Category's - Current, Item store effects game-play, No updates in 5+ years Played In Browser, and Not Released.

(category), 32x32 Icon, Game Name (with link to site), Game Type, brief description.

Example:

(Current)
images

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Wait a second, has no one said Path of Exile yet?
Category- Diablo Clone
Game Name: Path of Exile
Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/
Description: Diablo clone, still in beta which you have to sign up for. I believe even the full version will be free with the ability to purchase microtransactions for stuff that is purely aesthetic.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
You could add "MMOHut.com" to the list.
It's a website where they review free to play online games.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently watched a review of a game called warframe which is a third person multiplayer coop shooter. It is said its similar to mass effects multiplayer.
Looks like a very solid game to me, maybe somebody is interested in that kind of game.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a good idea back in the day sorry to see that it did not catch on and become more of a thing. I went and checked all the links and cleaned up the thread because it still has some stuff in it and some value. Anybody have any good free PC Games to share please do :)

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.