Free VML/Nuon/ProjectX shirts

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my closet and figured you lot might like first crack at these.

[Oneita] Short sleeve beige (XL) - VM Labs logo on front (image 2) - Project X logo on back (image 1)

[Outer Banks] Polo style short sleeve (L) - White with red/black trim around neck and end of sleeves (image 3)

[Cotton Deluxe] Long sleeve turtleneck (XL) - White with NUON logo along neck

[Port Authority] Long sleeve beige button down (L) - VM Labs logo above breast pocket

[Country Cottons] Short sleeve beige (L) - NUON logo - Black trim around neck and end of sleeves (I HAVE TWO OF THESE)

They've all been worn by me. You'll want to wash them since they've been sitting in my closet for a long time gathering dust (and potentially cat hair).

IMG_8630.JPG IMG_8631.JPG IMG_8632.JPG IMG_8633.JPG IMG_8634.JPG IMG_8635.JPG
IMG_8630.JPG
IMG_8631.JPG
IMG_8632.JPG
IMG_8633.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG
IMG_8635.JPG

Last edited:

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
The Nuon logo shirts are cool. Would love to give all those a home. I was lucky enough to somehow get a Project X shirt years ago.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
That shirt is beautiful. :D I'll never wear it so sure! If any of the others need a home I will pick up any others not spoken for.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
[Country Cottons] Short sleeve beige (L) - NUON logo - Black trim around neck and end of sleeves (I HAVE TWO OF THESE)
have one of these left?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Yep totally. I'll put you down for one. Will get in touch once I'm ready to ship them all out.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Giving this one more week for folks to chime in before I give the shirts out to those that have responded.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.