Freeze Tag Capture the Flag

Name:
^^

Genre:
CTF

Players:
12 (6v6)

Description:
The goal of this map, needless to say, is to capture the opponents flag and return it to your base, while guarding your own flag. You can freeze opponents and thaw your allies. There are four different shops in the game, where you can purchase various items, abilities, and other objects to aid you in the gameplay.

Download Link:
http://www.world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=80

Feel free to post any and all comments, questions, or feedback about the map here. Feel free to review the map here also.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I've helped test this quite a few times, and it IS pretty fun to play :p It's also fairly complex, since you can pick your flag up to run with it, but if you do, you'll be pinged on the minimap. Not good :p But anyone who plays 2 times or more will figure out how to become a good player! :)

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Sounds good :D

Will there be any traps or elevators you can use for shortcuts or bridges to lower with levers or anything? :p I think the later two would be pretty cool, and easy enough to do :p :D

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yes, there are. At each main entrance to the bases, the are elevators that act as both a bridge and a gate when raised. They are controlled by a few levers in the area.

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Made a few changes, and still looking for testers. Let me know if you're interested (in the thread Release: Freeze Tag CTF).

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Guess what?

Version 1.12 is out!

With all bugs fixed (as far as I know)!

Even Heat Shield! :D :D :D

It should be on the tutorials site soon, so check it out if you're interested.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.