Front Page News change what do you think?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I vote for a "Click to Show Image" Picture. I like the images being there, not so much showing directly on the front page.

Also: I only come to this site from the front page, thats where I get all the good news from. :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback guys! After reading all this I have decided to not move forward with this idea. Although I like the ideas the points made here against it are all valid and at this time I have to make the judgement that the Nays have it here. Once again, thanks for the feedback guys!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That is not a bad idea but I have to toy around some things and I am not going to use thehelper.net front page as the sandbox for that.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
You could try using a Wiki vB based, um... "page", to test things out a little bit. It wouldn't hurt just to try out your new stuffs, if there is one.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean:

Picture
Article
Picture

...or...

similarities?

Demi666

Reaction score
Does it really matter..?
I mean either way i will read the news you & others post

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I barely remember this and have no idea what I was using but it stuck a meme pick, before a meme was even a thing, on the front page of the website news script. I thought it was the funniest thing... others did not agree - suffice it to say it was a one time thing but hey, here it is :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.