Model Frostsaber

christian93

Reaction score
->So, this is Tyrande Whisperwind's tiger:-Frostsaber. What I did to bring this little kitty to you was to erase the rider(Tyrande/Mirana) and I also re-painted some parts from the tiger's texture. As you will notice, the variation between the cats is represented by the fact that they have/miss some armor parts. I made this cat in order to help me and other people with Run Kitty Run maps, and I also wanted to share this with the world because I couldn't find this cat anywhere else. I hope you'll like this!
->Un-zip the files and you'll find a map with the cats already imported and fully functional(works with W3:RoC)
*If you want to credit me, write "Ctgk" in the credits :)
HERE is the same thread on "The Hive Workshop"
Some screenshots:

->Original:

kittens.jpg

->No glow version:

kng.jpg

"*Some manually added quotes(may help): Frostsaber, Frostsabre, white, tiger, cat, kitty, kitten, rkr, run kitty run, cats, mirana, tyrande whisperwind's mount"
P.S. Some "optional" ASCII code support may prove useful :) (nevermind)
->I've added the models and the textures in their separate archives(the "kitty packs"). Inside each archive you should find 10 files = 5 textures and 5 models, while every pair of 2 files have the same name(but different extension).
->If you encounter any problems with the usage of the files' names, you may want to download "name_description.txt"

Attachments

• Frostsaber_pack.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
  • Frostsaber_pack_no_glow.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 594
  • kitty_pack_tex_and_model.rar
    773.4 KB · Views: 577
  • kitty_pack_tex_and_model_no_glow.rar
    773.1 KB · Views: 548
  • kitty_pack_all_included.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 635
  • name_description.txt
    413 bytes · Views: 591

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1) You need to include the files in the zip, not just the demo map.

You should also put everything in one folder inside the zip, too, so it extracts nicely.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Until you do what is suggested in post #4, I cannot approve this. Hope it'll be updated soon!

christian93

Reaction score
I've updated the post as requested, Daxtreme - the files are in "rar" format as you can see them. Know that the files from the first archive have the same name as the ones from the second. You may want to extract them in separate folders if you want to use them ;)

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'd want to name your files better.

frna
frnba
frw

Doesn't tell much what's what. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.