Frozen Throne as virus??

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
I opened the frozen throne and it gives me an error (the same with Reign of Chaos).
I was just editing my map (using Jass New Gen Pack), saved it, and played it on warcraft 3 the frozen throne (not test map). Now frozen throne just corrupted.

When I opened war3.exe it opens frozen throne, also AVG detects frozenthrone.exe as a virus.

frozenthroneerror.jpg

help please :(

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
not only my exe's but also a user from AVG website, so.....I simply uninstalled AVG and replaced it with Avira, nice

Sickle

Reaction score
Which is odd because I received that exact message today. So either we have the exact same virus, or Blizzard did something. I lean toward the latter.

And not only that, a quick Google reveals that a multitude of users are experiencing this issue.

And behold, Google yields the answer. Wolfram had nothing.

AVG Control Panel -> Overview-> Resident Shield -> Manage Exceptions. Just add your warcraft stuff, and it should work now.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
And you consider AVG a working anti-virus software why?

This.

AVG gave me looooots of false-positives when I was using it back in the days, I'd recommend getting a different "virus scan".

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
Which is odd because I received that exact message today. So either we have the exact same virus, or Blizzard did something. I lean toward the latter.

And not only that, a quick Google reveals that a multitude of users are experiencing this issue.

And behold, Google yields the answer. Wolfram had nothing.

Wolfram isn't a search engine. It doesn't collect information on programs. That's why they use Google for web searching.

Sickle

Reaction score
Well it should act as a search engine. Without searching, we are nothing!

But now I am off-topic, like yourself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.