Frozen throne, the expansion.

Sock

Reaction score
Hoi

I've been editing very simple maps on warcraft 3 world editor for a while now and have made some pretty fun maps using what ive learnt from the unit editor and basic terrain pallets etc. But Ive been doing it all on Reign Of Chaos.

I assume Frozen throne would have an expansion for the World Editor... Is that the one I should be using these days? is the interface any different or does it just have added content like units etc? If I get the expansion (which i'm looking on doing) Can I transfer my maps from Reign of Chaos into Frozen throne?

thx, Sock

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
You get a lot more content, and if you move into more advanced map editing it is better in many ways. There are also quite a few good unofficial extensions out there that only work with The Frozen Throne expansion. Over all you will have a better mapping experience using the World Editor with Frozen Throne, A LOT more content to work with.

You can open Reign of Chaos maps you've made in the editor once you upgrade to The Frozen Throne, no problems!

Sock

Reaction score
Great! This is good news. I'm glad my maps wont have any problem opening in frozen throne once I get the expansion. Thanks iPeez

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.