Iconpack Frozen Weapon Set - Skyblader

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Sorry had to edit it with the images (it took a while to copy your photobucket links). Anyway its up now.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Lol, thats exactly wads in my test map. But u didnt add in the new skill? The cross button where u learn skills?

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
the "melting ice" looks more like dangling vines heh

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
They look great.

I think the three at the ones look a little "grain-ish" to me. Like almost a little glitter-ish. I mean the first + picture from the left, the move Icon and the patrol icon.

But I don't know if that is just the pictures or if it looks like that in-game aswell. I have not tested them there.

skyblader

Reaction score
Thx for comments + feedbacks. I believe they look better in-game( becuz they're smaller) But probably the effects are better outside. Anyway, I need maybe suggestion on what more icons i upgrade or do... They'll come out in version 1.3.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Maybe with all the icy ones you did with the technique you told me, (like move and patrol) make them more "icy" if you know what i mean, like not so smooth make them a bit rigged and have cracks, and hey how about a small droplet of water in a few of the icons? Just a suggestion.

skyblader

Reaction score
Ill work on it, but no promises, it might come out real bad.. XD

Edit:
Samples:.(If theyre good, then ill edit the rest, and add them up. For the cracks, I'd be happy to add more.)
BTNIcyMove3.jpg
BTNIcyMove4.jpg

DISBTNIcyMove3.jpg
DISBTNIcyMove4.jpg

kingbdogz

Reaction score
the first one is very nice it looks like snow, but i prefer the second, brilliant job. One small request on the second one, make the top crack near the arrow
smaller in length, it goes to much downwards, maybe make cracks trailing off of it into the middle area, also don't make the crack too "straight", make it rigged and trail off like a zig zag. I know this seems like tedious work but im just helping you improve it and get it approved by the mods.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Some remind me of ice, others remind me of grain. =P

Great job on some of them, but the others look too pixeled. But gj, the hold position one looks the coolest in my opinion. (even though it is mainly I recolor =P, I like the color blue a lot though)

skyblader

Reaction score
Thx for the feedbacks, its time to get to work. Will edit this post when the update is here(or if someone posts, then in a new post.)

skyblader

Reaction score
Version1.3a is out, But kingbdogz, i dun get u by what u were saying trailing off. And imma take a break.. The other one(not snowy) is some real hard work.. Not easy to do.. I hope I can update it soon enough.

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Definitely. The snow look is better than the crystalised icicle look.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ya the snow version is way better, keep up the good work! :thup:

F

fioderick

Can someone tell me how to replace the original command buttons with these icons?

skyblader

Reaction score
Sorry, been really busy these days.. had to go out every day.... I'll try to update it as soon as possible, and to change the commands, u have to go to the gamplay instances,(or the one below/top of it) and change it. U can check my test map too.

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay... I'm finally back to clear the spiderwebs... I've tried making the icons and experimenting on new ones, such as ice that are just starting to freeze, and also external cracks ice. Besides that, I've also tried making zig-zag cracks and also experimenting on the degree of whiteness. I'll put some examples and hope that you guys can comment and give me feedbacks on how to improve and so on. Thanks all supporters, sorry for keeping you guys waiting for SO long, feedbacks and comments are greatly appreciated.

BTNIcyMove5.jpg
BTNIcySkillz4.jpg

DISBTNIcyMove5.jpg
DISBTNIcySkillz4.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.