Full Metal Alchemist

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
FMA Brotherhood's the first FMA series I watched. It's a good thing it's more faithful to the manga storyline than the original series.

last night episode was sick...
Just by hearing 'Sewing Life Alchemist', you'd say he's a nasty guy! (FMA Brotherhood ep 6).

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
FMA Brotherhood's the first FMA series I watched. It's a good thing it's more faithful to the manga storyline than the original series.

Just by hearing 'Sewing Life Alchemist', you'd say he's a nasty guy! (FMA Brotherhood ep 6).

Yep from the Manga and the old series he is pretty weird. You will see soon ;)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
i didnt watch the first series 'faithfully' but i seem to remember seeing him there..
one the farther end of the series, he has his head UPSIDEDOWN.. lol...

I always disliked the guy, and because of that I can never remember his real name. (Its Shou Tucker) But yes when watching the series I thought he looked like a giant kangaroo almost.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess we will have to rely on fansubs then.

Well Fansubs kills the Anime Industry, and I believe the group named in your quote; Was a fansubbing group.
If you can, I would suggest you watch it on Youtube Shows or CrunchyRoll. If not, well don't post links to fansubbing here. (The anime companies don't allow Youtube or Crunchyroll to show to every country but they plan on expanding it. So hopefully in the future)

Anyway, I do like the Brotherhood series a little better then the old anime. It has more humor in it but it is also captures the darkness that was in the manga.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Well Fansubs kills the Anime Industry, and I believe the group named in your quote; Was a fansubbing group.
If you can, I would suggest you watch it on Youtube Shows or CrunchyRoll. If not, well don't post links to fansubbing here. (The anime companies don't allow Youtube or Crunchyroll to show to every country but they plan on expanding it. So hopefully in the future)

Anyway, I do like the Brotherhood series a little better then the old anime. It has more humor in it but it is also captures the darkness that was in the manga.

crunchyroll directly kills the anime industry. while fansubbers do not.
it is because like rumbel and some, once a ceast and desist has been send by the anime industry. those fansubbers stop. but crunchyroll kept going and going and going.

they always have defied video copyright laws. and because of that. like the rest " I don't trust crunchyroll"

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
crunchyroll directly kills the anime industry. while fansubbers do not.
it is because like rumbel and some, once a ceast and desist has been send by the anime industry. those fansubbers stop. but crunchyroll kept going and going and going.

they always have defied video copyright laws. and because of that. like the rest " I don't trust crunchyroll"

Fansubbers don't care about the opinions of the company, Crunchyroll has copyright leases to them and has to remove them if the Company demands. (Which is why they don't have many series.); The Fansubbers, on the other hand, don't stop until their threaten with arrest, etc.

Anyway that is off topic; lets get back to Raving and Ranting FMA.

The funny thing is, I think I bought the wrong version of the Manga; because my Manga Volumes follow some of this and some of it they don't so I really don't know.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We should discuss anime episodes in this forum.
So I think I'll start off with FMA Brotherhood #14.
What did you guys think?

If I hadn't known about the Fuhrer beforehand, I'd have been pretty freaked out when his eyepatch fell off. :p

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I know a site, but I can't say it because of the rules. Google is your friend, I'll just say that.

Yeah, if I hadn't already known about the fuhrer, I woulda' been freaking out.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Miz's FMA thread is getting some attention in the forums lately, so I decided to drop by.

I only watch FMA Brotherhood on Animax Asia, and btw I'm at episode 14, subbed by Animax.

Is Ed's dad really the so-called 'father' of the whole homonculus gang? And I was a little freaked out too when Fuhrer's eyepatch fell off. Even though he's Wrath, he owns!

And look at my avatar, look at what Izumi's doin' to Ed XD

Offtopic: I don't watch in crunchyroll that often, neither torrents, fansubs, because I've got Animax [so why bother], but it can come in handy at times, especially the fact that our TV connection gets f**ed up once in a while in stormy weather. Btw even before crunchyroll there were legal shows online. I dunno but I think the title is 'Strike Witches'.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Miz's FMA thread is getting some attention in the forums lately, so I decided to drop by.

I only watch FMA Brotherhood on Animax Asia, and btw I'm at episode 14, subbed by Animax.

Is Ed's dad really the so-called 'father' of the whole homonculus gang? And I was a little freaked out too when Fuhrer's eyepatch fell off. Even though he's Wrath, he owns!

And look at my avatar, look at what Izumi's doin' to Ed XD

Offtopic: I don't watch in crunchyroll that often, neither torrents, fansubs, because I've got Animax [so why bother], but it can come in handy at times, especially the fact that our TV connection gets f**ed up once in a while in stormy weather. Btw even before crunchyroll there were legal shows online. I dunno but I think the title is 'Strike Witches'.

If you know any other sites, tell me and I will look into them.
I do like your avatar BTW

I am watching it legally on Youtube Shows, so I am stuck at episode 11, episode 12 should be out this week. So we will see, I do expect the Fuhrer to be scarier in this series because it follows the Manga more which overall is darker.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was the fuhrer always Wraith? Or was the 'original' killed or something?
And was Wraith always that strong with swords? o_O
Wasn't the Fuhrer using some sort of alchemy with his swords? I thought homunculus can't use alchemy... =|

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Was the fuhrer always Wraith? Or was the 'original' killed or something?
And was Wraith always that strong with swords? o_O
Wasn't the Fuhrer using some sort of alchemy with his swords? I thought homunculus can't use alchemy... =|

In the original series that didn't follow the anime, he was not Wraith. The fuhrer was Pride.
Wraith was the kid homunculus that could use alchemy because he stole Edward's Arm and leg, when he was a spirit inside the gate.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
..Oh, right.
I got the two muddled up. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.