Full Nuon Dev System

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Hey Serb - nice to see an old-timer. I remember the classic Redsun days of Jag Sector, then the migrations to JS2. It was always a crazy scene, and it still seems to be by far the most volatile of the Atari groups.

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey Stephen, like wise mate! Nothing beats the good old (early) days of JSII...

I still frequent that more than any other forums but have been quiet, with not much time to post away like before.

Say, if memory serves, was it you that i was talking about The Dark Crystal (by Sierra Venture) for the Atari 8-Bit computers? If so, i finally scored a MINT and complete Atari version. Damn! Speak of JSII and already we're derailing the thread. lol

And now, we resume our normal NUON broadcast...

skip

Reaction score
Possibly not...maybe. Already heading to Melbourne twice in Feb (two music events, one is for chiptunes :) ). Also there in July for PAX... ;)

But could be keen depending on work commitments.

Serblander

Reaction score
Possibly not...maybe. Already heading to Melbourne twice in Feb (two music events, one is for chiptunes :) ). Also there in July for PAX... ;)

But could be keen depending on work commitments.
Don't worry - we'll be in touch ;)

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Hey Stephen, like wise mate! Nothing beats the good old (early) days of JSII...

I still frequent that more than any other forums but have been quiet, with not much time to post away like before.

Say, if memory serves, was it you that i was talking about The Dark Crystal (by Sierra Venture) for the Atari 8-Bit computers? If so, i finally scored a MINT and complete Atari version. Damn! Speak of JSII and already we're derailing the thread. lol

And now, we resume our normal NUON broadcast...
I don't think we ever spoke about Dark Crystal, but congrats on finding the mint version. The Atari 8-bit was my first computer and it is still hooked up. I have several and many are modified / upgraded. It gets almost all of my limited "retro" time.

Serblander

Reaction score
I don't think we ever spoke about Dark Crystal, but congrats on finding the mint version. The Atari 8-bit was my first computer and it is still hooked up. I have several and many are modified / upgraded. It gets almost all of my limited "retro" time.
Cheers! :) It took me around 5 years to find a copy, and this is as MINT as you can get it (INCLUDING the poster). As for how much it set me back, i almost could've got myself another Battlesphere to LAN :eek:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping this for historical purposes as it is from a former VML programmer

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If I am guessing right that is Scott Le Grand of the Atari Jaguar 4Play group - you know Battlesphere :) I am curious as well as to what happened with that Dev kit?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.