Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Good one !

Here are a few cool ones:
we_are_all_so_different_by_margaretaseewald-d4bl1lh.jpg

chandelier_prague_state_opera_by_pingallery-d4bkhva.jpg

basilica_st__george_monastery_by_pingallery-d4bgxon.jpg

EDIT: I know that the thread is wrong so I will add a few funny ones to make up for them ^___^

7.jpg

Vvekf.png

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Technically he's a Marine. Either way, I wouldn't advertise it. "Hey guys, I sat in the desert for fifteen months straight while being underpaid and underfed and handed out water bottles and balls to kids who threw rocks at us, and almost fired my rifle at someone once. Turns out it was a trader guy trying to sell us bootlegged DVD's in the wrong cases." Yeah, great story bro. Make me a Big Mac now, and don't forget the pickle this time.

I'm kind of confused here... are you implying that our Marines (and other service members) don't do anything and have the same responsibilities and problems that a fast food worker would face?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I'm kind of confused here... are you implying that our Marines (and other service members) don't do anything and have the same responsibilities and problems that a fast food worker would face?

No, I'm saying that's what most of them are qualified to do and half of the local McDonald's staff is comprised of former military guys.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
^i remember having that problem :p although by the time i got wc2 bnet version i didnt have dial-up, i experienced it with quake when trying to play online xD

internet-memes-pixar-vs-dreamworks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.