Funny Picture Thread Archive - The OG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Funny Pictures ;)_

Yoda vs Devil-14.jpgburger pie.jpgFail-2.jpgfunny baby-24.jpgkiller barbie.jpglove bacon.jpgmirrored tree-23.jpgProm Hump-6.jpgShell church-0.jpgTreki-9.jpg

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Do people actually find these trollface things funny?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Every once in a while I see one that could have been funny, only they use these stupid meme things and make it about as unfunny as they can. It reminds me almost of the annoying people from high school that hadn't hit puberty yet and talked really loud right in my fucking ear. Only it's my eyes.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Every once in a while I see one that could have been funny, only they use these stupid meme things and make it about as unfunny as they can. It reminds me almost of the annoying people from high school that hadn't hit puberty yet and talked really loud right in my fucking ear. Only it's my eyes.

I think some of them are quite funny, if done correctly. When the right face is used it can portray what would take a hundred words to explain. Also, I find a lot of them easy to relate too, the above mentioned aren't as funny as most though.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate those, everytime i see that style used in a "funny" picture i immediately scroll down to the next pic. These "meme" comics are so annoying.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
memes-patrick-boo.jpg

404.gif

Sorry about the advertising on the second image, I can't find a way to disable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.