Funny video of Sc2

aussj4link

Reaction score
Lol some people and their time... cool vid.

I wonder if there will be TD's, Hero Sieges, games like Tank Wars and Zombie Survivors. One thing I definitely hope is that no one makes any variation of freaking DOTA, that has seriously plagued wc3 Custom Game list on Battle.net for too long.

Hopefully the editor is a little easier to use as well, takes forever to figure out the most basic things if you have never touched the editor before.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Not too impressive or complicated but still good.
Actually banelings are cute when you look at it that way. :D

@ aussi
I wonder if there will be TD's, Hero Sieges, games like Tank Wars and Zombie Survivors.
um, no doubt about it.
One thing I definitely hope is that no one makes any variation of freaking DOTA.
Sorry to disappoint you, but there will be every single possible game imaginable, and then some.

punwisp

Reaction score
you realize that the original AOS game was made for the original starcraft, and then just re-made for wc3, right?

Keyword *Original* The concept itself is not what flourished and plagued wc3, it was Dota in RoC, when at the time was very unique, and quite simple of a game. More and more play it, and it stopped being unique in TFT, yet it still thrived.

Honestly it was WAY to simple of a game, and lowered in quality and was very repetive/boring. Of course it continued to grow, plaguing the gaming lists and kick out any possible chance for other more UNIQUE maps, and or better maps to flourish.

It hogged in wc3, let it stay in wc3.

besides its a game better for wc3, with the heroes and everything. Dota in Wc3, and 2 other Dota based games (HoN and LoL) thats hero based. Lets keep the game in wc3.

Last thing we need is Dota killing any chance for people to make good maps and get attention, and or playing GOOD games, rather than the same repetive crap over and over thats been around for a long time.

There needs to be a change. No. Dota.

If there is Dota, they need to separate them from other games, we dont need Sc2 ruined.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
No worries punwisp, there hopefully won't be a map named dota for SC2, but one thing that I actually want to see remade is Aeon of Strife which was the original name of the first AoS map, hence the name. It was actually pretty good in concept and a tribute to the Aeon of Strife as they called the tribal wars between the protoss tribes.

Edit: Oh, and for those of you who did not know it, the original AoS map for starcraft was created by a Swede who actually happens to be a friend of a friend of mine^^

chanta45

Reaction score
With the new tags on custom maps, im hoping that there is an option to DISCLUDE CERTAIN TAGS.

I'm fine for an AoS styled map once in awhile but I swear if that's all I see... :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.