Furthest you've made it on T3k in one run

S

ShaggysNUON

Just curious how far you guys ahve been able to make it on T3k starting from the first level until you loose all of your lives? (No passwords, of course, warps don't matter) I can't recall the furtherst I have made it but I played the game again today and I made it to level 32. I am rusty at the game though, I need to sharpen my skills at it for sure.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I usually get hung up in the levels with the pulsars. If I can clear them then I can make it through to like the 70's or so. I should go search the Llamasoft forums, I posted my best-ever T3K run in their high scores section.

A

Arethius

Yeah me too. I've never been able to get through the 36 stage. ... it is just too hard.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
God - I must really suck then. I think the highest level I ever reached was mid 20-s. Last time I sat to play, I couldn't clear 17 (I think - whatever the 1st one with Pulsars is).

Stephen Anderson

B

BeefMan

Yep, pulsars suck. I'm pretty sure I have made it somewhere in the 70s in one run. I almost wish we never taunted Yak about the pulsars so many moons ago, they can really yank you out of the zone quick. Does anyone remember the name of that old forum? It would be cool to look at some of those threads if they are still out there.

S

ShaggysNUON

You mean the name of the old NUON forum? Honestly I can't remember that but I'm sure it's gone. It was part of the NUON main site if I recall correctly - but you're right it would be great to re-read some of those old threads. Perhaps they have been archived somewhere?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.