Fusion 2 Units per trigger

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to express my problem within the well as good as I could...

So I'm creating kind of a medieval map in which you will be able to create a peasant house... For this you need to have a male pearsant nearby when you cast a roar dummy with a female peasant. I hope you understand what i mean ..

So I was thinking that the radius for this procedure should be about 900 range from the female peasant. I try in words:
-Event-
Unit casts ability
-Condition-
Ability cast = roar dummy
unit of unit typ male peasant is within 900 range of casting unit
-Actions-
Remove casting unit from the game
Remove 1 (random or whatever) unit of unit type male peasant within 900 range of casting unit from the game
create 1 peasant house at region XY

And now to the problem:
I'm not finding the right event/condition/actions to do just this! I don't know how to check if there is a male peasant in 900 range around the female peasant and then delete one single male peasant.

Please help this is maybe the last big problem until I can finally finish my map
(Helpers will get +rep of course)

btw. this should only be done by trigger! I tried a mount hypogryph based ability first but I don't know how to refer to the new created unit by the mount ability and it's important that i can set the creation spot for the peasant house by trigger!

TheTempest

Reaction score
Pick every unit in a 900 range matching condition of picked unit-type to equal male peasant. if HasMadeBuilding(variable) equal to false, set Point(point variable) to Position of Picked unit. Remove Picked Unit. Create 1 house at Point. Set HasMadeBuilding to equal true.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.