World G20 ends abruptly as Obama calls Putin a Jackass

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
NOTE: This is satirical news, and should NOT be taken seriously.

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Good, if people in politics called each other out on their bullshit in front of everyone more often then we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I really love how the title of this IS IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!! RWAARRRGH!

camelCase

Reaction score
Too bad most of my relatives disapprove. I, for one, would like to see more candid people.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad most of my relatives disapprove. I, for one, would like to see more candid people.
Why do your relatives care what obama says to putin? Its not like any of this would affect singapoor.

camelCase

Reaction score
Wars affect economies. Singapore is pretty much dependent on other countries for money (as is every other country unless you're an autarky..)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
War creates demands; a neutral country is a valueable trading partner in times of war.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The funny thing is there are news articles reporting on the reaction to this fake news article :rolleyes:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Putin wouldn't put up with Obama's shit. He would just KGB tomahawk his ass.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.