Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
I know but how?

There is no way to do it yet. No one really knows how. We won't know until the next version of the map is released, but the map makers stated that in order to change classes you will need to do this:

"The class change quests:
Every base class (which equals up to 5 quests) will have a unique quest-chain consisting of two parts.
The first part will involve doing something special at the central quarters. The second part is a quest where you are on your own. You will be put into a small one-man dungeon and so some special task for your class trainer. I don't want to give spoilers on that one, but I think we came up with some very cool ideas here."

Rapist

Reaction score
I think a good idea would be to do some random enemie placement so even after a whyle it would not get dull, u know add some surprises ;)

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
We finished the terraining of the 5 class changer mini dungeons (second part of class change quest) today. This is still WIP, though, as we might make some minor tweaks here and there.

The Dream of the Archdruid (Ranger)
attachment.php
The Cloud Plane (Magician)
attachment.php

attachment.php
The Arena of Mytargas (Squire)
attachment.php

Mcbeazy

Reaction score
Wow, that truly is great looking. I will definitely try this out. I am currently attempting to make an RPG, but nothing I can do amounts those screenshots...WoW, nice work.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
New Screenshots ... this time featuring the sewers of Mytargas, where the first part of the class change quest (which leads you into the main story) will be done.

78442d1269913704-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_033010_021537_01.jpg

78443d1269913819-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_033010_030808_02.jpg

78444d1269913819-screenshots-upcoming-wc3scrnshot_033010_033804_09.jpg

Mcbeazy

Reaction score
So I started playing the game...Wow....I only wish I could do terrain like this. The game play is good, but seriously... it is so aesthetically pleasing. great job.

approX!

Reaction score
oh dude, I played several RPG`s and I always got bored. This rpg is unique, everything is well done and I cant wait for next versions :O

MaTh-

Reaction score
Hello , what is the best dagger and misc for thief , and best glove for Archer (leather) pls.

Rapist

Reaction score
By the way, since we are on this topic, I wanted to ask can archers use the ancient ones blood for anything? And does the quiver for archers even exist, if so where can I get one?

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
By the way, since we are on this topic, I wanted to ask can archers use the ancient ones blood for anything? And does the quiver for archers even exist, if so where can I get one?

Here's a droplist: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/guides-database-650/droplist-159616/#post1522551

and here's a forging list: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/guides-database-650/craftlist-159644/

The guides will tell you what drops where and what the blood can do for you. As for the best gear for you it really depends what you are planning on going. I personally have the magus dagger on my theif (but I'm going bard and I think they will be more int based than agil since they are mostly buffing people)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.