Game: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind

Reaction score
A: Only if a thin object partially obscures it; Light is bendable.

Er, in fact, this isn't a dumb, but a correct answer. I couldn't find a better answer…

Perhaps we should ask questions more providently.

Q: Who is this "Darkness", who is mentioned by the Dreadlord and the Demon Hunter?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Wrong Answer! You know darkeness has to refer to Charlie Murphy.

Rick James - Hold my drink bitch.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
A. Yes, because if I caught the bullet with my teeth, I wouldn't receive any harm from the area displacing bullet.

Q. Which is a better laxative (o_O), Splenda or actual laxatives?

(Evolution is not proven. Are you another one of those people who convinces themself to believe everything said on the Internet?

1) Our Ancestors with the fancy named skeletons?

1a) I believe they HAVEN'T dug them up. What proves they have? It can easily be a monkey's skeleton. The skull, as far as I'm concerned, if ever actually found, looked more like a monkey than a human/monkey hybrid.

1b) If you're referring to "Lucy" they don't have enough bones to tell--it's in friggin pieces, as are all the other ones. Assemble them all they like, but they may be missing a bone and they obviously can't tell it or they wouldn't have announced "this proves Evolution correct".

2) Evolution with the help of a Greater Being?

It would've just helped him more if he just premade everything and forget this whole Evolution garbage. His created world would last a lot longer, for sure, since we wouldn't have to "evolve over several billion years".

But whatever. I plan on making a discussion for this. There may be SAID evidence that Evolution is true, but it sure as heck isn't PROVEN.)

C

Chaoscontrol

A:depend on witch one makes things come out more solid
Q:wat is a stupid question
the reason i ask is beacuase there are no stupid questions only stupid people asking questions(like me hehe:p )

Mind

Reaction score
A: You just answered your own question!

Q: Can an adolescent be more intelligent than hundreds of scientists?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
A. Depends on how intelligent you rate the Scientists.

Q. Why do they call them pigments? They don't come from pigs....

(Ryoko, if you bothered to look at the dates, you should find that I made the Evolution Discussion AFTER I posted that last note. So, I plan, obviously, on not talking about it in this topic.)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, it seemed like it was directed at me with it saying "you" at first. I created the Evolution Discussion thread, you know.

Mind

Reaction score
A: Perhaps the first dye had the color of pigs?

Q: Is the word "dye" meant to sound threatening or offensive?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
A. Why not?

Q. Is Gore or Kerry any different than Bush?

R

Raz-u

A:because people have lotta teeth that like like one

Q: if i put a dunce hat on my head , i may look stupid but do i attract attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.