Game: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind

Reaction score
A: No.

Notice that this was sarcastic.

Q: Since we consist of cells, are we prisons? Are the nuclei the prisoners?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
A. Yes, they use electric whips to electricute the cells cells, but I dunno why 'they zapping the cells' cells' cells, perhaps when you zap the cells' cells' cells' cells, then you can zap the cells' cells' cells' cells' cells' cells, or you can loop that and divide it by 12 for an answer.

Q. If I were to do the crazy things Mind asks in this thread, would I be dead by now? (I.E. Plunging head into boiling water, smashing head up against wall, being a general pain in the behind)

I'm kidding with you Mind. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
A: No, so get started, Con! :D

Q: Why kid? Mind IS a pain in the butt, don't hide it! ;)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
A. Because Mind will verbally assault me with his smart mind theory combat thingys.

Q. If someone called me a doo doo face, does that give me reason to jump off a brdige?

Sorry, but I had to answer this one:

PwnthePanda said:
Q: Why is the anime samurai champloo SOOOO COOOL

Because you've never seen it, unless you count the commercials. :p

PwnthePanda said:
A: If the world didn't spin, one part of the world would always be in summer and another in sprin and another in fall and another in winter

Study your Earthology stuff, boy! If the world didn't go round and round, the WHOLE world would be stuck in a season. If it didn't spin, then it would be day all the time on one side, while evening on the other, and noon-ish night-ish on the toher parts.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
A: Of course.

*Sees Conan jump*

No! I didn't mean it!

Q: Did anyone else not know that Ryoko was older than Darg until today?

P

PwnThePanda

Acually conan, I dled samurai champloo online. And it was before the commercials.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
A: .... ummm no question.... so....

Q: Can you think of a question for me? Im stumbed in my special needed head of mine :p (jk). But realy.... can you think of a question for me??

BrokenX

Reaction score
A: Sure... here ya go

Q: BOOGER JUICE LUTIOUSNESS HOOKER BUS there is your question, think about it... then answer it of the definition what you think it is take your time...

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
A: A dog that looks like a... poodle, but it poops w00tles? And its bark sounds like w00t w00t, and its all like W00T W00T, and yeah people think its amazing because yeah its a w00tlep00dle obviously...

Q: What is a Genuin w00tlep00tle?

BrokenX

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Mind said:
The earth is spinning because of the many asteroids and meteoroids that collided with it. An object which moves will keep doing so until something manipulates its movement. Since the earth moves in a vacuum, it barely slows down
Actually Mind, the Earth rotates around the central point of gravity in this solar system, the Sun. The asteroids, although they may alter its orbit, aren't the cause of the Earths orbit/rotation. Gravity>Asteroids :p

A: 42 ...

Q: Is it wise to go into an intellectual disagreement with Mind? :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
A: Probably not

Q: Are you going to anyway?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
A: *shrugs* If he doesn't agree with me :p.

Now that I think about it, he was probably referring to the earths rotation, whereas I was referring to its orbit. But the Earths rotation and/or orbit are not caused by the impact of metorites and asteroids, I can tell you that much :p. I believe its rotation has something to do with the moon - no wait, thats the tides. Its connected to the Earths molten core; thats all I think I know :p.

Q: What type of cheese is the moon made of?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
A) I-TOPE-EE-O-CRATIC cheese

q) when will oplicupungus grow on heads?

Mind

Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
Now that I think about it, he was probably referring to the earths rotation, whereas I was referring to its orbit.

Correct. The question I answered was "Why does the earth spin?".

DM Cross

Reaction score
Aren't both rotation and orbit dependent upon gravity? The sun's orbit rotates the planets around it, while that same gravity causes the planet to spin on it's axis.

It's rather interesting how, when you think about it, the solar system (and the rest of the universe, most likely) is nothing but a huge system of gravity chains...

Anyway:

A: Never.

Q: Why?

DM Cross

Reaction score
A: Exactly.

Q: Who?

DM Cross

Reaction score
A: When?

Q: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.