Game: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
A: There is none.

Q: Does that make you warm and fuzzy inside?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
A: I would answer in the special members forum where I can say whatever I want. :p

Q: What would you do?

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
A: *coughs* Well, he's um . . . well, uh . . . I'm sure there's something positive about him . . . he did . . . no, wait a sec . . . well there was that one time when he - no, no, everyone died because of that . . . eh, let's see . . .

Lol :p

Q: He was an ex nazi? :eek:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
No I didn't :p. I don't dabble in politics. (yes, I mean politics, not religion :p)

A: Then there would be, right after finished the last level's objectives, a screen that flashed CYBERTIGER PWNz J0 ALL WOOT WOOT!!111!!!11one11! ~~~ and then purged your hard drive of warcraft files, made your cd key incorrect, and then crash the whole dam system. Gee, wonder how long I'd last :D Oh, and I'd probably unleash a virus upon your computer, display your age, gender, location, credit card number/password, hobbies, interests, and anything else a hacker could use to track you down. Then the computer would go into a massive data loop that would ultimately generate enough heat to melt the 'chip. :D :D :D

Q: Is it possible to do all of which I just suggested above /|\ ?

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
A: Anything is possible if you put rinpun (aka dunce(from like the 5th post in this thread))to it! lol

Q: What would you do if you ruled the world... please answer with details.... MWUAHAHAHAHA

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
A: I would anxiously, attentively, circumspectly, concernedly, conscientiously, correctly, deliberately, delicately, dependably, discreetly, exactly, faithfully, fastidiously, fully, gingerly, guardedly, heedfully, honorably, in detail, laboriously, meticulously, particularly, precisely, providently, prudently, punctiliously, regardfully, reliably, rigorously, scrupulously, solicitously, thoroughly, thoughtfully, trustily, uprightly, vigilantly, warily, watchfully, carefully, scrutinizingly, read a thesaurus.

Q: Have you ever FLL FOR LAVa TRIK?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
A: I would Get a supercomputer, every game system, food, and commence full lockdown of my chamber for all eternity

Q:If a tree falls in the forest, and no1 is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

(think about it)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Sud said:
A: I would anxiously, attentively, circumspectly, concernedly, conscientiously, correctly, deliberately, delicately, dependably, discreetly, exactly, faithfully, fastidiously, fully, gingerly, guardedly, heedfully, honorably, in detail, laboriously, meticulously, particularly, precisely, providently, prudently, punctiliously, regardfully, reliably, rigorously, scrupulously, solicitously, thoroughly, thoughtfully, trustily, uprightly, vigilantly, warily, watchfully, carefully, scrutinizingly, read a thesaurus.

Q: Have you ever FLL FOR LAVa TRIK?

First: HOLY CRAP, MAN!? :D I feel better.

This is the second time you have cracked me up :D I've decided not to stalk and eat you :D

A: Not to anyone who wasn't there! :p

Q: Why the hell am I so damn hyper today?

DM Cross

Reaction score
A: Stephen King.

Q: WHY ON THE EARTH UPON WHICH WE LIVE AND WALK ON WOULD YOU REVIVE A THREAD WITH 600 POSTS OF NOTHING BUT PURE UNRATED STUPID SPAM THAT'S BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS?!

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
A. because DAAAAAMN if it isn't entertaining!
Q. Shouldn't we be thanking Ryoko for even starting this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.