[Game] 'Catch me if you can'

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
This game is played as follows:

It is played by a person posting a thread and explains what is happening to a certain character (only 1 character please), and the story can be changed after the previous one is over and so on.

Should actually be a humorous game, as people have to write a story/scene about their specific character, and not just 'a line of text' for something, as I've seen in some other popular game threads.

E.g:

1st person:
I walk into a cafe, and sit down next to a big, fat bald- headed guy. I look at him, then quickly look away as he looks at me. Maybe he was from my school when I was younger? He suddenly pulls out a knife and threatens to kill me if I look at him again. I order my coffee, and as I'm about to walk out of the cafe, I accidentally look at him again. He looks back, as if he knew I would look, gets up and starts chasing me. I run for my life.

2nd person (acting the bald headed guy):
I chase you down the road a couple of blocks, waving my knife in the air, watching you jump over the roofs of cars, and you throw your coffee away. I catch up to you, as you slipped and broke your leg. I Stab you.

I can reply back to that thread, or another person can, and say that the guy with the coffee 'magically' got away or something. That's how the game is played :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Just so everyone knows, the threads must be quite relevant to the previous so that the game can be played easily. Stories/scenes can also be changed after the previous one is over. Remember that the characters can be animals, and can be mixed up after each thread. But, there must be at least 2 threads per scene/chase. Try to keep the threads shortish, and use 'slopped' text to make the scene/chase noticable. Only post neccessary scenes/stories in this thread - none of the " Your story was so funny AceHart", or any stuff like that.

[After a story/scene is finished, either edit the end of that one by typing "End of Story" OR, by typing that in a different thread. Only people who have replied to the story can end it, and the story must be at the end for it to actually be ended. After a story/scene is ended, make a new one up! (Double-posting is allowed for this, and for any other neccessary requirement eg: ending a story)]

The start:

I am walking down the street, staring into shop windows, and gazing around aimlessly. I suddenly bump into a big black skinned guy and knock his Diet Coke out of his hand, which then goes ALL over his white shirt. I don't say anything, and walk right past him. He starts shouting at me, and then, unfourtunately, starts chasing me.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Black guy:
You ruined my nice clean shirt, which fills me with hatred for the whites that persectued my ancestors. I chase you for all of four seconds and catch up to you, and grab you by the neck.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
The other guy:
He tried to choke me, but I slammed my elbow into his face, forcing him to let up on my throat. I run like a cockroash with it's head cut off.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
The guy who is running away from the black guy:
As I'm running with my head cut off like a cockroach, I slip, and slide off the footpath, and onto the road, eventually sliding underneath a car and get run over :banghead:. I die.

End of story

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
New Story: As I sit in my Swivel Chair in my secret Volcano Base, about to blackmail the great nations of the world into giving me zillions of pounds, laughing madly, there is a loud explosion, and I am confronted by a James Bond type figure, who anounces himself to be 003-and-a-half, AKA 'The Bloke with the Shiny Gun', and pretty much a Hitman. My Pirana pool trap door fails and kills some other poor sod who just happened to be walking past. So I run in the other direction while directing my legions of goons to kill him. The guy somehow manages to kill 513 goons with just 20 bullets from a Pistol that doesn't need reloading, evades a swinging axe trap and continues to pursue me.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
003+1/2:
As the inhumanly powerful beast that I am, I chase you and back you into a corner. I say, "The game's up, Dr. Not Nice Person. You cannot escape justice."

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Dr. Not Nice Person:
"Ah, ha ha. ah ha ha ah ha ha" I pull out my remote control and press the 'big red button'. "Dammit" I say to myself". "I should've pressed the big blue button, bot the big red one!"
Computer system:"5 seconds till self-destruct time is less than 1"
"Oh shit" I say to myself.
Computer system:"2 seconds till self-destruct time is less than 1"
I quickly pull out a pen inside my jacket, press it, and a magic force field suddenly surrounds me, which will protect me from any type of harm. Bad news for that 003 bloke :p .
Computer system:"0 seconds till self-destruct time is less than 1"

*BOOM*

End of Story

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
HOORAY NEW STORY TIME
I am a hobo. I eat garbage and roadkill. One day I see a sick cat so I try to catch it. But it starts running.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Cat: Meow Meow screech Meow meow meow purr pant pant.
Roughly Translated: I run away very fast causing a multi-vehicle pile-up, and eventually leading the hobo into the path of a garbage truck. The hobo evades the truck and almost manages to catch up... before being sidetracked by some Roadkill and a paticularly full dumpster. I stop for breath...

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Hobo:
I revitalise my system with some fresh garbage from the truck, then, I spot the sick cat hiding underneath a car. I run towards it, screaming like the mad man I am.But all of this commotion makes the cat panic, and continue running away like the sick thing it is.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Cat:
Because of my illness, I begin to vomit as I run. Luckily, the vomit is slippery and the hobo trips, and lands face first on some nice, sharp gravel. Mmmm... blood.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
New Story:
I am a smart gorilla at a zoo. After 11 long years of sitting behind bars, I finally decide it's time to escape. I know that lunch time is at 1.00pm, and my feeder comes into my cage to give me food at that time. He thinks I'm tame, but, deep-down, I'm really a beast :D

1.00pm:
Feeder comes into my cage, drops my food on the floor, and says "EAT". I give him the glare. Then, as he's walking out, and just about to SHUT the cage door, I pounce! Like my friend Jake the tiger taught me. I land on his back, causing him to fall to the ground and he smashes his head on the hard, hard ground that awaits his death :D

I'm free to go!

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Zookeeper: After much hunting around the nearby area (including stopping at a bar for a few hours), we eventually catch up with the Gorilla, and use a giant net to catch it. Only then do we remember that giant nets are for use on animals with an IQ lower than 10 and Geoge Bush. The Gorilla rips through the net like a blowtorch through butter, and turns another Zookeeper into an unrecognisable pulp with just his little finger, before sprinting away. And jumping on a bus. He even pays the fare!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Bus Driver:
HOLY CRAP A GORRILLA!!! AIIEEEEE!!!

Gorrilla:
Sweet a bus that I can drive! I'm going to the border!
Four hours later
Canada? WTF I wanted Mexico!
Two days later
Hooray I reached Mexico! Those zookeepers won't stop me now! Boy am I thirsty. I'll just drink the tap water here.
Needless to say the gorilla died and the story ended.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
This game is a little bit dis-organized don't ya think?

I think that in the process of attacking/chasing the previous guy, you should accidently do something to a non-existant person/get hit by a non-existant person, so that the next poster can play as that person thus giving you a never-ending story!

New Story

I got out of my bed and saw a hippy sitting there beside a box, I though I was dreaming so I got up, reached out for my emergency mallet and bashed myself on the head. Turns out I wasn't dreaming, so I got up, ravaged under my bed for my emergency flame-thrower, burnt the hippy's hair and ran out of the house in my pyjamas.

(If you always include a new character, the story won't have to end :)).

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Random walking guy:
What is that guy with a bleeding skull screaming about? Hippies? That's silly. Hey wait some burnt thing is chasing him!! I'd better save the poor man! I tackle the burnt thing and start punching him, and he starts to cry. BUT NO MERCY SHALL BE GIVEN!!!! After killing him, I return home, to see my wife in bed with another man.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
The Other Man In Bed:
O s***. Who is this guy? I think to myself. Lucky my honey-poo is still asleep. Damn, she was good last night! Oh no, I've got no clothes on...

The man that's staring at both of us starts shouting louder than my grandma, and picks up a vase, then throws it at me.

I dodge it, but, then it smashes honey-poo in the head..
This could get nasty - me standing infront of him with no clothes on, and honey-poo knocked unconcious..

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Neighbor:
What's that commotion? Oh my GOD! I see the fight in the window next door. I call the cops and then hide in my fallout shelter. Unfortunately there is a giant blob monster there. I don't know where it came from, but it attacks me.

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Blob Monster:
I RIP OFF ONE OF YOUR ARMS, THEN DIGEST IT INTO MY FOUL..FOUL.. SYSTEM. I THEN GRAB YOUR HEAD WITH ONE OF MY BLOB CLAWS, AND.. CRUSH.. IT.

5 minutes later..

*sirens* Blob monster: OH S***.. THE... COPS.. ARE HERE.

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.