Game: Each post will be a part of a continuing story

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Okay, new story, i can guess who's gonna end it whenever they can:

Once, there lived a creature, his name was Gnern, he lived in the trees of Commanwood Forest, once he ran over to the river and saw...

~Jindo

EDIT: LOL! new page... how convinient :D!

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
he ran over to the river and saw...

...Malfurions mooing moron mad midget monkies. After seeing them, I...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
seeing them, I...

fainted. when i woke up i was in hell...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
when I woke up I was in hell...

...I realized I was in Hell and fainted again. When I came to I fainted again because....

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I fainted again because....

i was still in hell and there was a giant flaming evil BUTTERFLY coming at me. i fainted......when i woke up there was a bunny standing over me. behind him was pure bright light....he said...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
... he said...

..."Welcome to Gell, please remain seated. Our servicemen in black suits will shortly be here to stip serch you and rip out your intestines. If you have any questions, please contact myself, or the purple dinosaur at the other entrance. Thank you, and enjoy your time in Gell." I then asked him...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I then asked him...

wtf is this place. he said this is gell. then he vanished. I screamedand that caused me to cause disorder in my lungs so i fainted.......

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
so i fainted.......

When i woke up the a giant purple dinosaur was offering me choclate.I took the choclate and found out it was filled with little bunny intestants
I fainted only to wake up in....

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I fainted only to wake up in...

...A big pair of pants! They were being held in mid-air by ropes, i was stuck in them and couldnt get out, i got my lighter and...

~Jindo

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
i got my lighter and...

Climbed to the top of the pants and put my feet inside a big rear pocket of the pants and slowly started burning the ropes hoping that the pants would fly down like a parachute.But the fire caught the pants so i.....

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
the fire caught the pants so i...

...jumped and left the room, it was different now, there was just a computer and a seat and a disk slot with a disk in called Jazz Jack Rabbit 2, i pushed it in and played it and before long i was sucked into the game as Jazz, i had to play my way through so i...

~Jindo

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
i had to play my way through so i...

Picked up a weapon and started killing any1 standing in my path.But its not long before i noticed i was starting to change into....

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
started changing into...

...Spaz, Jazz's brother, i hit a TV switcher and ended up in the labrat zone, i was surrounded by turtle's and labrat's so i blasted them and found the boss, a robot which shot homing missles and spiked bombs, so i decided to...

~Jindo

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
so i decided to...

faint again. when i woke up i was...

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
when i woke up i was...

In the middle of a battlefield and i looked on both of the sides on one side there were a bunch of evil bunnies on another side a bunch of evil ugly dead people so i got up and......

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
so i got up and......

went to the evil bunnies. thier leader acceted me as one of them and handed me a sword, a shield, ad a large lasergun with more then seven differend modes. when i started fighting i threw my shield and sword at the dead people for maximum pruductivity of them,and then blasted away. the bunnies won. i was then promoted to Luteniant and spent two years fighting in the army. later i wa promoted to commander and then, two years later i left the army only to....

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
two years later i left the army only to....

Join The EBSS(Evil bunny secret service) and work for them for another 2 years. But on one secret mission i was ambushed by...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
i was ambushed by...

...the EHBSS (evil half bunny secret service), theycouldnt see me because all there was was their bottom halves, so i caught them with a net and banged into a lamppost, i woke up a week later in...

~Jindo

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
i woke up a week later in...

In my bed at home. I was feeling sick so i though i dreamt all this. I looked out the kids where playing and everything felt ok. When suddenly......

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
When suddenly......

one of the ebss representitives walked by my bed and said...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.