Game: Each post will be a part of a continuing story

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
then i noticed it wasnt a sponge cake it was a coca-cola cake and EACH bottle of coke said "You are a Winner!!" on it!...

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
"You are a Winner!!" on it!...

i got pissed drunk on coca cola and slept for 2 days. when i woke up...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
when I woke up....

...I had a massive hangover.... like GARGANTUAN!! It ate me alive and spat me back out than ate me again and swallowed me and crapped me out and are me again and gargled me and spat me out again. I then knew what it was like to be drunk. As I was sleeping it off, I...

sqrage

Reaction score
...accidently ripped off my face!...

....so i went to grab a sowing kit and sowed it back on next thing i new my face was....

(ROLF THAT WAS SOO FUNNY!!!"RIPPED OF MY FACE" LOLOLOL!!!)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
sqrage said:
...accidently ripped off my face!...

....so i went to grab a sowing kit and sowed it back on next thing i new my face was....

(ROLF THAT WAS SOO FUNNY!!!"RIPPED OF MY FACE" LOLOLOL!!!)

Upside down! :eek:

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
wiht my upside down face i made millions in the freak-show market!! in my new (kick @$$) mansion i soon discovered a secret room, inside their was a box of randomness and a box of....

sqrage

Reaction score
...usuallness so i went in the randomness one and then i died, then i ressurected but once i ressurected, i.....

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
relized i had C12 straped to my face. oh man..... so i promtly.........

BONUS: i would make these posts un-editable, some one can go bak and realy screw up the story. that would be so not PWNAGE

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
so i promptly...

ran away to a very large flight of stairs going down, why was everything so RANDOM?! so i jumped down the stairs and...

~Jindo

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
jumped down the stairs and..

My feet landed in a large pile of dog droppings, which funnily enough reminded me of...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Cheese.

Not part of the story :P said:
:D Alexander makes this story interesting.

Or... Just insane... :p

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Forgetting my dog soiled sneakers, I made haste in a voracious manner closer to the refrigerator, to claim my ultimate prize, cheese of tastiness.

It was eerily quiet, producing only a monotone humming sound as some unseen force from within kept things cool and fresh. Yet... Something was amiss. I could not place my finger on it, but I let not my doubts slow my feet, for there was cheese to be had, and whatever creating these doubts was effectively silenced by the rumbling in my stomach.

Merely being steps away from cheesy release, I reflected over the past day's events. Being St. Patrick's day and the festivities were being held at my house, some wise-ass had brought in green cheese, along with the traditional green ale (the remnants now residing in my fridge). Pretty much all after that had quickly blurred into a nice comfortable haze as the beer did its work, except for one painfully clear moment where I had realized a transvestite dressed in green saran wrap was hitting on me, but thankfully ale erases all memories, even ones with Adam's apples and armpit hair.

Within a second, I was upon the icy cask where the cheese lay peacefully, snoozing the slumber that only cheese can experience. Grinning sadistically, I flung open the refridgerator to revel in the glory that was... nothing!?

My cheese! My beautiful green cheese! Who dares to have removed my cheese from its General Electric guardian? I snarled and whirled around. The thief was still nearby. I could FEEL it; eyes were upon me, watching me as moonlight spilled through the kitchen window, casting its pale luminescent beam across the floor, mingling and waning with the yellow light being shed by the open fridge.

In a motion as fluid as a hummingbird, a knife from the kitchen block was in my hands, gleaming lethally as I wielded it. My eyes scanned the room, searching for the source of my ire. "Who invades my home, and dares burgle my cheese", I say with a menacing tone, "show yourself and perhaps I'll gut you as quickly and painlessly as possible".

It complied. Oh god the hideous thing complied.

The most horrific visage I had ever seen stepped out from a corner it had been hiding in. It was green, from head to what served it as a toe, with a slimy pallor all over its skin, or flesh, or whatever foul substance kept its even more foul innards inside. Brains could be seen visibly pulsating in its skull, no... not pulsating... squirming and snaking around... MOVING, as if alive of their own accord. Two eyes, completely black in the socket, and terminating in a red pupil, glared at me piercingly. And it had teeth similarily sharp, ready to rip and rend at a moment's notice with no provocation. And there, in its claw, was my cheese, my ambrosia, held in the hand of this... monstrousity.

Rage, fear, and desperation welled up in me, and remembering the knife in my hands, I made my foolish lunge at the thing. Too late, in the corner of my eyes, did I notice the second shadow make its move in tandem with mine. Something flew across the room, and in an instant, all I could see was red. Red that was swiftly turning black. The knife fell and clattered to the floor noisily. I was done. As gravity and the floor rushed up to greet me, my last memory was that hideous thing's soulless stare, watching me... mocking me... as I felt the final sickening thud as I hit ground. The man (men?) from the moon had come... to reclaim his cheese.

Then there was nothing. Everything is black. Am I a memory? I exist and yet, I don't. I wait, will something ever happen? I am alone with my thoughts, and it is all. It takes my sanity. How much longer must I wait?

THE END.

DM Cross

Reaction score
... You write a LINE.

Not a book :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.