Game Interface not being saved

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I'm trying to make custom game interface for my map so I go to Advanced > Game Interface and edit the fields there. But when I test the map, nothing changes. It's not exactly important but I would like it if someone could help me. It's rather frustrating.

Thanks in advance. :D

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Are they 32bit with the same proportions as the original ones with an active alpha layer?

Have you converted them to BLP or kept them as TGA?

When it does nothing I don't really know what's wrong, if the interface turned black that would be some bad images, but nothing I't would seem as if the changes haven't been saved as the title says.

Sorry for not being much of a help, try saving and restarting WE.

//==GooS

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Been there done that, unfortunately. It seems to happen to only one map only. Gameplay Constants can be saved, but anything edited in Game Interface reverts back to default when I close WE and open it again.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
@Firezy: are you sure of this? But when I open WE again, everything reverts back to default and it happens to Game Interface only, not Gameplay Constants.

Game Interface are the fields that affect the interface of the game. xD Basically, anything that shows up visually. Gameplay constants are the data stuff: numbers, booleans ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.