Game Maker

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I stumbled across this pwnsome site that knocks my socks off.
www.gamemaker.nl
The program there makes creating games easy and there are many free downloadable games, plus a forum.
The software is free but in order to use stuff like particle makers you need to register it.

If you're good at Warcraft III then this will be so easy for you!!

S

SlimeJumper

I already have Game Maker, but it's far more complex then you think. Of course, modding is a piece of cake. But actually creating your own games, that's a lot harder. Best i even created was "click the clown". Had to work on it for three days.

It's still funny to mod with though.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
it is somewhat limited but focused: best for those who like games in which you can shoot stuff.

btw check out one of the demos where ur this dude going around in a jungle shooting down enemy soldiers... that is pretty good.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
It is capable of alot, but you need experience with programming to make advanced stuff like 3D FPS games etc.

I've had Game Maker for about 2 years now, and I like to think of it more as a puzzle game maker, Puzzle games require no knowledge of programming, just all the basic drag and drop things in the script editor.

imo, its 3/5 for game making, but if it focuses on puzzle games, then its a 4.8/5.

~Jindo

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
hmm ic, but how often is it that u find an experienced user?

its a great software for making, say, arcade plane shooter games, haha/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.